• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Best Speech Bush Gave

Click to Watch: George Bush Spoof Dinner
    DEVOTE

LOL! is that for real?

Comment

LOL...bush is making an ASS for himself...

fucker needs to be hanged for international war crimes...

Comment

why? for getting a war criminal out of power? i hate how everyone just goes by what they hear and not think for themselves. im not going to participate in a flame war, but statements like that are just completely uneducated. i would like to know what war crimes have been committed? and also, what of those were personally committed or ordered to be committed by bush?
        people blame him for the actions of individual people, such as abu graib and the rest when it is just "normal" fucking up without orders.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

haha this is pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
            why? for getting a war criminal out of power? i hate how everyone just goes by what they hear and not think for themselves. im not going to participate in a flame war, but statements like that are just completely uneducated. i would like to know what war crimes have been committed? and also, what of those were personally committed or ordered to be committed by bush?
            people blame him for the actions of individual people, such as abu graib and the rest when it is just "normal" fucking up without orders.
            smells like an o'reilly fan and a republican....

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
              smells like an o'reilly fan and a republican....
              More like someone whos done some research and knows what the fuck theyre talking about instead of regurgitating what they heard from their friends. Oh god, youll be able to vote in the next election..crap.
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                More like someone whos done some research and knows what the fuck theyre talking about instead of regurgitating what they heard from their friends. Oh god, youll be able to vote in the next election..crap.
                another republican...oo crap....

Comment

another republican...oo crap....
                  Im really not. Maybe you should stop hating labels and start seeing things in more of a purple view. Purple > red OR blue.
                  To-Do List for Today
                  Be Awesome

Comment

Im really not. Maybe you should stop hating labels and start seeing things in more of a purple view. Purple > red OR blue.
                    ok. i will leave it at this..

Comment

ok. i will leave it at this..
                      Maybe you shouldnt leave it. Maybe you should read about things you seem to have a strong opinion about. Do some research. Nothing makes you look smarter than pulling out the FACTS. Since you seem to hate republicans, maybe you should explain WHY. Dont give me some generic "because Bush sucks" answer, because then Ill ask WHY Bush sucks. Nothing makes you look stupider than having such a strong opinion about something then knowing little to nothing about it.
                      To-Do List for Today
                      Be Awesome

Comment

Maybe you shouldnt leave it. Maybe you should read about things you seem to have a strong opinion about. Do some research. Nothing makes you look smarter than pulling out the FACTS. Since you seem to hate republicans, maybe you should explain WHY. Dont give me some generic "because Bush sucks" answer, because then Ill ask WHY Bush sucks. Nothing makes you look stupider than having such a strong opinion about something then knowing little to nothing about it.
                        yea...i should put people in prison without no trials...i should start wars wit LIES!!!

over 3k america soldiers dead

over 120k iraqi civilans dead

OVER A LIE

bush should be after bin ladin not iraq.....

Comment

Who lied, specifically? The question should be who lied first? Bush? His speech writers? (what, you think people write their own speeches? get real) His administration? The CIA? If I was told Honda developed a P23A in the early 90s with 240hp, was convinced it was true, then proceeded to tell someone else about it, would I still be lying? Even if so, who would be at fault? Me or the person that told me? Or even the person that told the person that told me? You see where Im going? The chain is far too long to blame the closest link.

People need to stop thinking the President is so powerful. He has so little say in the dealings of the nation its almost funny how powerful some people think he is.
                          Last edited by texasvtak; 01-26-2007, 06:32 AM.
                          To-Do List for Today
                          Be Awesome

Comment

Who lied, specifically? The question should be who lied first? Bush? His speech writers? (what, you think people write their own speeches? get real) His administration? The CIA? If I was told Honda developed a P23A in the early 90s with 240hp, was convinced it was true, then proceeded to tell someone else about it, would I still be lying? Even if so, who would be at fault? Me or the person that told me? Or even the person that told the person that told me? You see where Im going? The chain is far too long to blame the closest link.

People need to stop thinking the President is so powerful. He has so little say in the dealings of the nation its almost funny how powerful some people think he is.
                            bush is still a dumbass

Comment

Bitchs

U all

Shit yall cant be

Hey now! IM REALLY BORED

Behave

Everytime

A h0e

Never does

Shit

Over

Wow

Nothing

Shit chill out

U never see it from that way!

Yeah im very bored
                              Last edited by head4life; 01-26-2007, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X