Why are people racist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are people racist?

Because stereotypes are constantly being reinforced.
    Last edited by texasvtak; 01-26-2007, 01:49 AM.
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

"you must login to see this page"

Do a screen shot

Comment

which car is better 4 a *****, chevy o a honda?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Why are people racist? Good question, I bet you'll hear a lot of different responses. I didn't read that link, but I can imagine what it might say and racist commnets are everywhere subtle remarks or out in the open. I think it obviously has to do with parenting and their environment, because I don't think there's a gene for racism

SOLD!!
        Boosted H22
        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

this is very true; however that is a certain group of a certain race that makes the entire race look back. just like people are ricest, a certain group of asian car owners makes the whole scene look back therefore people think all imports are ricers just like all black.. you see where im going with this,
          ]

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
            Why are people racist? Good question, I bet you'll hear a lot of different responses. I didn't read that link, but I can imagine what it might say and racist commnets are everywhere subtle remarks or out in the open. I think it obviously has to do with parenting and their environment, because I don't think there's a gene for racism
            lol, theres nothing racists about what he posted.

he answered the question he asked dude.

people are racist and racism continues to live because the stereotypes are lived out to be what everyone says they are.

not all "black people" act like that, but it takes one to fuck it up for everyone.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Thats not just lame..... Its Super Lame.....

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

You should read it, because you assumed the exact OPPOSITE. Its so nice when people know what theyre talking about..too bad it never happens.
                To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

ever seen a honda...spit out blue flames and gets louder then a jet?

LOL

I need to get me a Civic GT.

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                    this is very true; however that is a certain group of a certain race that makes the entire race look back. just like people are ricest, a certain group of asian car owners makes the whole scene look back therefore people think all imports are ricers just like all black.. you see where im going with this,
                    No one I know calls em ricers cuz asian people drive them..people call them ricers because the cars come from asia.
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

"Already i'm goin wit tha Honda, not only buz i got 1, but bcuz it depends on what your into U can go get sum 12s nd some 19s and put on a honda tint the windows get a magnaflow rerig ya whole sound get a body kit change the head/tail lights get a cutomized paint job and throw a spoiler on and u got a instant racer like im doin"

ROFLMFAO!!

Im going to get me one of dem honda civic gt's

Comment

Oh hell....that shit is ghetto. Society is going downhill nowadays anyway as we all know. Damn facebook it used to be peaceful its slowing turning into a myspace lol.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

lol thats waht i meant! what im saying is people look are "racist" toward imports because of a group of people who drive like assholes and have loud cars that are slow.

i just used the term "ricest" in replacement of racist since were dealing with cars here.
                          ]

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                            lol, theres nothing racists about what he posted.

he answered the question he asked dude.

people are racist and racism continues to live because the stereotypes are lived out to be what everyone says they are.

not all "black people" act like that, but it takes one to fuck it up for everyone.
                            Sorry I didn't read the thread, however I disagree on what you said. I think racism is more than just sterotyping and that it takes more than 1 person to screw it up for everyone. If that were the case then caucasian people would be in trouble especially after what Michael Richards said at that comedy club and that's just an example. I think it's more of a group attitude towards a certain race

SOLD!!
                            Boosted H22
                            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by head4life
                              "Already i'm goin wit tha Honda, not only buz i got 1, but bcuz it depends on what your into U can go get sum 12s nd some 19s and put on a honda tint the windows get a magnaflow rerig ya whole sound get a body kit change the head/tail lights get a cutomized paint job and throw a spoiler on and u got a instant racer like im doin"

ROFLMFAO!!

lol did u read waht the guy down below wrote, he says why dont u not waste your money on things that make the car heavier and decrease performance and make the engine faster

lol at least someones got it right

a Civic GT WHAT THE FUCK?
                              ]

Comment

Working...
                              X