What Should I Pick.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Should I Pick.......

Hey guys. I need some thoughs on what to get. I wanted to get either one of these. A white 92 coupe 5spd lx. It complete stock and no rust. Body still in near perfect condition for 1,400. Or a 91 maroon ex sedan, 5spd with full body kit. Blitz front and black widow side and rear with some aftermarket part for 1,300. I like both of them. I wanted to get the white one so I can make it all white with front lip and white rims, but i also like to get one with a body kit and get a new paint for it. I want my car to look really nice and I know the coupe can be as nice without a body kit, but I can't make up my mine.

your call really but i'd go stock so i could make it my own style, not somebody elses
    Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Comment

Originally posted by Trites
      your call really but i'd go stock so i could make it my own style, not somebody elses
      ^^^ I would have to agree with what he said.

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

Yeah man get the white one. White + coupe + no rust = heaven. Look at accordtunerx's and you will decide.

Comment

Originally posted by thewoahna
          ^^^ I would have to agree with what he said.
          ditto.. otherwise someone will be always saying "hey, wasn't that such and suches car?" you'll be labeled a poser..lol

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
          Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
          Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
          Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

Just to give you some actual evidence as far as buying a modified car. My friend bought a Civic that was modified before he got it rather than a stock one because the stock one he found was about the same price and at the time we didn't know as much as we know now about imports. We have spent more fixing and correcting the errors the guy who had the car before him made than what it would have cost to duplicate the look of his on a stock Civic. I mean you never know what he did to it...things like painted parts might look good, but if they weren't done right, give it a few months and it'll look terrible, and finding replacement panels is a pain...the civic was painted inside, and my friend and i are now in the process of getting it straightened out.

Comment

Another thing, if you are buying a moded car from someone you dont know, chances are (if the person didnt know what they were doing) they treated the car like shit. I know there are a bunch of kids in these parts who have these cars all ticked out, and they dont know what they are doign, they drive the piss out of them, and treat em like crap. Like I said, I would go with the white one, IMO

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

ya start freash its all wayz a better feeling when you go from pretty much notting to a great tuned ride thats made to your likings and in witch you can say you put in the wrench work thats what real tuners are about

Comment

get the 92
                  cb7 sold
                  2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                  95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

The only good thing about the 91 is that you could sell off the parts you don't want (like the kit... I would sell that). However, the guys are absolutely right about not knowing what the previous owner did to the car. Chances are, a modified one was beaten more than a bone stock one. Plus, I know even I have halfassed a couple mods (ahem, hole in the trunk liner...)

92-93 have a better design IMO anyway. I know some people would disagree, but that's how I feel!

Comment

Yup 92-93 bro and you must take good care of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X