Help me choose/recommend Paints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me choose/recommend Paints

Ok, so I MIGHT paint my wagon when Im done with my mods. Im planning on buying the paint myself. Now, my wagon is white...but Id like to try something different from the regular Accord white code. My choices are:

-Taffeta White(Civic Si)
    -Gran Prix White(S2000)
    -Championship White(ITR)

You guys have been of great help with info, and opinions with me, so Id thought Id give it a shot again. I would like some useful recommendations/experience with this, so post what you got!!!

P.S.- I have to paint my ITR's too, so with this Id get a good idea(hopefully)

Thanks in Advance
    -Nelson

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

I say go with the Taffeta White from the Si....otherwise...there is a really nice white paint for our car...the Mitsubishi Lancer Diamond White Pearl

it has a lot of metallic flake and glows rather than shining...very classy..

DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
      I say go with the Taffeta White from the Si....otherwise...there is a really nice white paint for our car...the Mitsubishi Lancer Diamond White Pearl

it has a lot of metallic flake and glows rather than shining...very classy..

i like that white! looks like that cars been chewing orbit.
      ]

Comment

I was gonna make a thread asking almost this exact same question! I was thinking between stock white, championship white, or like new accord white. And I want to get my itrs refinished too!

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Working...
        X