OK, so my supra was stolen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22sparkle
    I wouldnt be surprised though is some puertorock took it. To tell you the truth more and more peeps are becoming more and more bold these days.
    sigh..another idiotic YET amusing comment from Sparkles.

Thats a basic stereotype saying ALL Puertoricans steal, what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you on a constant high 24/7 or am I just seeing things.

How would you like it if someone (and it can be caucasian,asian or even spanish hell it could even be a well educated half black male i.e me of course ) came up to you and said hey sparkle my cars been stolen I think it was one of you black people.

Would even take offend to that comment?

It seems or even sounds like you have a one track mind with a really bad ego problem.

Do us all a favor and think before you speak...

Would that fly well with you? You can't just assume and reply with an incoherent response such as the one you just posted...I think it's all that smack your taking.

Dude ANYONE can steal a car, even an old fart can steal a car if he wanted too.

I'd say Dan learned one hell of a lesson, although quite humorous towards the end.

Park your car in the damn garage man

Originally posted by h22sparkle
    Im talking about if someone was to really steal your car.
    That someone you just referred to as a 'puertorock' theres just something wrong with that statement...or am I seeing things.
    Last edited by HenRoc; 01-24-2007, 04:07 PM.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

be lucky that your dad actually lets you use the garage...

my first cb was always outside...gettin broken into left and right..after the paint job my dad still insisted my car stays outside..until all the neighbors told my dad that he was trippen. so my gold car was parked in the garage from then on.

my second cb which i have now is even a more threat to being stolen. my dad said once they get the new lexus the 2003 av6 and the 2008 lexus stays in the garage while my shit sits outside (may i add my car is under liablilty only) i told him "sure lets just give away my car dad"

same story happened to my homeboy his dad bought a new car so his car sat outside. he knew he was gonna get jacked but couldnt argue with his dad. it was a really nice civic too.. a month later it was stolen right outta his driveway.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
        be lucky that your dad actually lets you use the garage...

my first cb was always outside...gettin broken into left and right..after the paint job my dad still insisted my car stays outside..until all the neighbors told my dad that he was trippen. so my gold car was parked in the garage from then on.

my second cb which i have now is even a more threat to being stolen. my dad said once they get the new lexus the 2003 av6 and the 2008 lexus stays in the garage while my shit sits outside (may i add my car is under liablilty only) i told him "sure lets just give away my car dad"

same story happened to my homeboy his dad bought a new car so his car sat outside. he knew he was gonna get jacked but couldnt argue with his dad. it was a really nice civic too.. a month later it was stolen right outta his driveway.
        yeah i guess i am pretty lucky. we share a one car two car garage and my dad always insists my car sit there. the beemer and my moms new suv sit outside...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Damn I wish I could park my car inside. My dad always puts in his rust bucket aka Jeep in the garage.I swear to god I hate that thing. It is rusting from the inside out, how fucked up is that.

Comment

for some reason...your supra is the best ive seen

o and your dads a certified G! haha

Comment

...I'm not trying to sound ***, but...

that's cool man. sounds like my dad w/o the cussing part. i like your sig.
              -pax
              Seattle, WA

Comment

I wish I was told to keep my car in the garage. However I live in a neighborhood that is not prone to car break ins. Just the dumb teenagers that get into cars left unlocked overnight. Many times I leave my car in the driveway for hours unlocked during the day, while I am home.
                Gary A.K.A. Carter
                [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

I keep my car in the garage when my dad is out of town =D.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by casterX
                    Put Your Car In The Fucking Garage!!! now!
                    x2..lol
                    -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                    -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                    -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                    -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                      for some reason...your supra is the best ive seen

o and your dads a certified G! haha
                      thanks and thanks!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                        sigh..another idiotic YET amusing comment from Sparkles.

Thats a basic stereotype saying ALL Puertoricans steal, what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you on a constant high 24/7 or am I just seeing things.

How would you like it if someone (and it can be caucasian,asian or even spanish hell it could even be a well educated half black male i.e me of course ) came up to you and said hey sparkle my cars been stolen I think it was one of you black people.

Would even take offend to that comment?

It seems or even sounds like you have a one track mind with a really bad ego problem.

Do us all a favor and think before you speak...

Would that fly well with you? You can't just assume and reply with an incoherent response such as the one you just posted...I think it's all that smack your taking.

Dude ANYONE can steal a car, even an old fart can steal a car if he wanted too.

I'd say Dan learned one hell of a lesson, although quite humorous towards the end.

Park your car in the damn garage man

That someone you just referred to as a 'puertorock' theres just something wrong with that statement...or am I seeing things.
                        its obvious you have a problem and take shit too offensively calm it down. Your gettin too rilled up you obviously have a temper problem with someone who likes to joke around. It doesnt matter it can be anyone. For someone thats now gettin rilled up seems to me like your guilty one to just jump like that kinda shit makes yourself look guilty. I pay no mind to shit like that, you shouldnt either . And the day i go back to school for an ego trip which i dont even have because i just dont give a fuck what you say or what anyone else says point blank. Beans and rice im eatin right now and whatcha gonna do? nothin

Comment

that was an intense story!

Comment

Working...
                          X