s2000; which color?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s2000; which color?

with my good buddy shawns(dark accord) recent purchase of an s2000, it definitely sealed my mind on what car ill be looking for in the next year. im putting in for a supervisor position at my current job, and ill be bringin in enough money to buy a new(er) car. im lookin at ap1 6spd s2000s. now i just need help on a color choice, i know shawn will be in this in a little while, i already know what color hes told me. just lookin at what my fellow cb7tuner guys say as well.

here are my top 3 choices
    Berlina Black

Monte Carlo Blue

New Formula Red
    Berline Black
    35.00%
    Monte Carlo Blue
    55.00%
    New Formula Red
    10.00%

My Members Ride Thread
    Originally posted by deevergote
    You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

personally, i like the black and the blue. but i think the black looks better.

93 Accord Ex Sedan

Comment

I have a thing for red cars. Maybe its just cause my CB is red. Not as many red cars as there are black cars either (around here anyways.) Black would be my second choice though. Later

Comment

aaahhhhhh yes, the monte carlo blue. ssssooooooooooo skeet worthy. i found out today that when its wet the ass end tends to walk sideways.......in third gear!

Comment

i would choose the blue personally....i think the red is too bright and just shouts im compensating for something...lol
          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Blue. Personally I like suzuka blue but yea/ Blue or black would be my choice.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

If I had one, and the money to waste on it I'd get it redone flat black.......but a really good job, not me in the shed....anyways...blue or black, blue would be different but black does look good.

Comment

Black is by far the sexiest color. I am only a little biased (owned a black one). Sebring Silver is awesome too.

Comment

Originally posted by dark accord
                  aaahhhhhh yes, the monte carlo blue. ssssooooooooooo skeet worthy. i found out today that when its wet the ass end tends to walk sideways.......in third gear!
                  dude the thing likes to get ass happy all the time with you behind the wheel. your gonna have to let me take it for a drive(not a spin) when it gets warmer.

My Members Ride Thread

Comment

id go blue looks schweet

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                    1992 Accord EX Coupe
                    My FS Thread
                    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

i cant believe u didnt add grad prix white or honda white, that the color i'm getting a ap2 in...

but black is my vote
                      "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by m-tec93accord
                        i cant believe u didnt add grad prix white or honda white, that the color i'm getting a ap2 in...

but black is my vote
                        id get a white one, but a buddy already has one in white. plus white is just too hard to keep clean, black is too but not like a white car.

My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by m-tec93accord

but black is my vote
                          our other buddy has an ap2 in grand prix white. that may be why he didnt add it.

Comment

damn he beat me to it! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdizzle
                              dude the thing likes to get ass happy all the time with you behind the wheel. your gonna have to let me take it for a drive(not a spin) when it gets warmer.
                              any time you want man. and yeah it does always get a lil sideways with me driving. lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X