Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone doing a electronic engineering degree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i graduated with a BS in EE last august, and i love it. i went to Wentworth Institute of Technology, and i found it pretty easy. Calc 1-3 was required, Diff EQ an option. WIT is definitely easier than NEU, but they still teach alot. through co-op, i got a job with Lockheed-Martin Sippican doing military defense stuff. defense work is really good to get into, we'll always need it.

Comment

Originally posted by TekSi
      i graduated with a BS in EE last august, and i love it. i went to Wentworth Institute of Technology, and i found it pretty easy. Calc 1-3 was required, Diff EQ an option. WIT is definitely easier than NEU, but they still teach alot. through co-op, i got a job with Lockheed-Martin Sippican doing military defense stuff. defense work is really good to get into, we'll always need it.
      wentworth crew ftw!

Comment

DAm diff eq is an option? lol Here at uconn Diff eq is sophmore required math. so is calc 1, 2, and multivariable, we also take statistics for engineers, linear algebra and then specialized math courses. If you take two more classes you can get a minor in math. I plan on doing this as well.
        To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
          DAm diff eq is an option? lol Here at uconn Diff eq is sophmore required math. so is calc 1, 2, and multivariable, we also take statistics for engineers, linear algebra and then specialized math courses. If you take two more classes you can get a minor in math. I plan on doing this as well.
          That sounds like Chem E here.

If you take 1 more chem class, you get a minor in chem.

Northeastern's EE program is setup so that you can get an ECE double major with the addition of 2 or 3 courses. I forget the specifics, but I just remember it was nuts. My roommate was taking a circuits class and a Java class at the same time.

Comment

Working...
          X