X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mirc.. full albums
    1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

mirc??? youcan get full albums for free? tell me more.

Comment

SoulSeek. nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Liljord05
          and by the way, dont use IMesh or Kazaa...they'll give you more viruses than a $0.02 hooker...
          Not if your protected right. I have been using Kazaa for over a year now, well Kazaa lite and I have no problems because I have the right amount of security and programs to block the shit out.

I use Limewire now and I am 100% pleased with it. I never get a bad file or a different file name. And it's really fast.
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

sweet, thanks for the info....i've been wondering bout this....I gave up on Kazaa long ago...
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Bearshare
              92 accord lx sedan

Phantom Grey Crew #6
              MY ACCORD

Comment

soulseek is pretty good for looking for a specific song.
                i perfer newsgroups or bittorrents for full albums, no worries about virus or bad files.

S A N D I E G O

Comment

does anyone know of a program that would work at a college campus where they block most download programs

i read an almost exact thread like this one where someone found a program, but i think that thread got deleted b/c it was exactly like this one
                  Originally posted by fizzbob7 i think the "jdm everything" craze is funny........it's the same thing, a fad.......and an overpriced one at that
                  Originally posted by uncle_el believe it or not, this forum is not about you or your post count. it's about providing relevant information and exchanging it with one another, in order to help build a community. if you don't like that, please leave.

Comment

Originally posted by tinted_ride66
                    does anyone know of a program that would work at a college campus where they block most download programs

i read an almost exact thread like this one where someone found a program, but i think that thread got deleted b/c it was exactly like this one
                    mytunes redux

all you do is steal songs from peoples shared folders . . . works great for me
                    -Mark-
                    CB7
                    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

limewire

limewire is pretty good , you can get it from download.com

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordDx
                        limewire

"Tucking tires and wires."
                        The Chronicles.

Comment

limewire, soulseek, bearshare, winmx and others are blocked

i do use redux but i want to be able to get new songs, and since everyone is in the same situation its hard to find new songs...plus they aren't always mp3 format coming from redux
                          Originally posted by fizzbob7 i think the "jdm everything" craze is funny........it's the same thing, a fad.......and an overpriced one at that
                          Originally posted by uncle_el believe it or not, this forum is not about you or your post count. it's about providing relevant information and exchanging it with one another, in order to help build a community. if you don't like that, please leave.

Comment

my computer wont connect to limewire my roommates computer lets him do it tho . . . wierd.
                            -Mark-
                            CB7
                            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

limewire works for me!

Comment

bearshare is awesome....endless reults for stuff you cant find on any of those pay sites and an easy interface to use. i just make sure and keep the security high and perform routine virus checks and shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X