Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good job on editing and inserting an insult. its a shame you cant think of sentences such as "you are a douchebag" without being alloted extra time.
    truly, i have been pwned.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

]

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
        good job on editing and inserting an insult. its a shame you cant think of sentences such as "you are a douchebag" without being alloted extra time.
        truly, i have been pwned.
        Round 1 and 2 goes to chessboxer
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Ahhh this thread is great lol. haha Retarded but good entertainment.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
            Ahhh this thread is great lol. haha Retarded but good entertainment.
            Indeed. I think the only thing that could make this thread more entertaining would be letting Dr. Cox from Scrubs let off some steam on this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
              stop trying to fit in and flame

i just love how people spend an hour on a thread to prove im an idiot. like that isnt already established...
              most people here are level headed and honest (in your situation BLUNTLY honest). for people here to flame you to this degree you truly have to prove your inability to use common sense and lack even a basic comprehension of the events that led up to this.
              1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Originally posted by According2Aaron
                I think the only thing that could make this thread more entertaining would be letting Dr. Cox from Scrubs let off some steam on this guy.
                "Listen Charolette, the next time you want to go out on the town with the girls, why dont you go ahead and do us all a favor and take off your high heels BEFORE you get into Barbies dream car that way you wont accidentally smudge your lipstick and ruin your new casmier sweater when you slam your left foot into the break. Im gonna go ahead and say this nice and slow so you can understand: yoooooo suuuuuuckk at liiiiiife. re-heeeel-ly, its true. Your just a bastard covered bastard with bastard filling. So look here, help me to help you, help me to help you, help me to help you, why dont you turn in that mug shot you like to call a drivers license and go get yourself a shiney new bus pass. that would just be suuuuper

They hate you Ricer. They hate you from the bottom of your hooves to the top of your pitchfork. They hate you. By God, they hate you good."

Doc Cox is my Hero. For real.
                Last edited by Accord R33; 01-19-2007, 12:05 AM.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                  "Listen Charolette, the next time you want to go out on the town with the girls, why dont you go ahead and do us all a favor and take off your high heels BEFORE you get into Barbies dream car that way you wont accidentally smudge your lipstick and ruin your new casmier sweater when you slam your left foot into the break. Im gonna go ahead and say this nice and slow so you can understand: yoooooo suuuuuuckk at liiiiiife. re-heeeel-ly, its true. Your just a bastard covered bastard with bastard filling. So look here, help me to help you, help me to help you, help me to help you, why dont you turn in that mug shot you like to call a drivers license and go get yourself a shiney new bus pass. that would just be suuuuper

They hate you Ricer. They hate you from the bottom of your hooves to the top of your pitchfork. They hate you. By God, they hate you good."

Doc Cox is my Hero. For real.
                  lol
                  ]

Comment

Mods plz close this thread it has not made things any better.
                    ~Nick~
                    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                    X