This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
    theyre right grumpy but they sure as hell dont have to be pricks about it. all of of us have had an accident, i didnt see this one coming this was an ACCIDENT. not me trying to be crazy and end up fucking up like the neon. no one was involved so i thought it was alright....

when other people are involved then its not cool and im not amused or entertained in the slightest bit.

it doesnt matter, i just had to vent the fact that i got into an accident. my fualt yeah i could have seriously hurt someone, but it wasnt a bad crash her car just crumpled volkswagons do that....

it was a small accident
    i said it before... u have the worst luck bro lol... i aint hatin on u though, shit happens
    Upgrade your mind before you upgrade your car

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

theyre right grumpy but they sure as hell dont have to be pricks about it. all of of us have had an accident, i didnt see this one coming this was an ACCIDENT. not me trying to be crazy and end up fucking up like the neon. no one was involved so i thought it was alright....

when other people are involved then its not cool and im not amused or entertained in the slightest bit.

it doesnt matter, i just had to vent the fact that i got into an accident. my fualt yeah i could have seriously hurt someone, but it wasnt a bad crash her car just crumpled volkswagons do that....

it was a small accident

wait.....agian?

damn bro like dohcb 7 said you do have the worst luck lol

Comment

Its a shame you cant see how stupid you sound and look, I'm 38yrs old been driving since 15, I admit I done somepretty stupid s**t before, but when I almost wrecked once I cut it out. I never wrecked you have been in more accidents than anybody I've seen,maybe you should stop getting up hear telling these WONDERFUL (in your mind) stories and spend more time reading a driving manual or going to driver improvement courses
        BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

it was a small accident
          DUDE......... just drive like a normal person would do and ull see u wont get into much prob with tickets n shit like that, just stop fuckin crashing your cb7, its not right u be treating her like that just wat im trying to say is, leave the stunts for the track man, trust me it will keep u out of a lot of trouble in the future
          lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
          |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
          "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
          check out my mr thread
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

i didnt see this one coming this was an ACCIDENT.
            lol.
            You slid through a cold red, going too fast for conditions, and choose to hit another car, instead of the median.

All all them choices made by YOU.
            2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
            Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
            1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

so sad we should have a I CRASH MY CAR........AGAIN thread...lol

Comment

hey as mr phil said "somebodys gotta be the fuck in up in the family"
                ]

Comment

hey as mr phil said "somebodys gotta be the fuck in up in the family"

as your typing proves it.......you said it not me homie...lol

Comment

i dont get why people are proud to be thelaughing stock of this board...and proud to be a fucking idiot
                    omg dude...no e thuggery here but if i met you id want to beat some sense into you

Comment

lol im not proud of it, but lets face the facts lol it is waht i am
                      ]

Comment

I don't have sympathy for someone who always posts the dumbest things ever. He calls the woman who he hit a bitch because she said her back hurt, when he is obviously the farthest thing from a doctor cb7tuner has ever seen, and he wouldn't know if she actually did hurt her back after he "totaled her car although he was only going 20 mph." He is a nuisance and the reason everyone with a Honda or an import gets a bad name. I hope she sues him and i hope he loses everything. The best course of action is to sell the car for parts and find a new board to go to, as nobody here cares about this douchebag. He deserves ever bit of bad luck that comes his way.
                        For more good points against captain douchebag see owequitit's comments in the thread that got closed about the wreck.
                        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
                          I don't have sympathy for someone who always posts the dumbest things ever. He calls the woman who he hit a bitch because she said her back hurt, when he is obviously the farthest thing from a doctor cb7tuner has ever seen, and he wouldn't know if she actually did hurt her back after he "totaled her car although he was only going 20 mph." He is a nuisance and the reason everyone with a Honda or an import gets a bad name. I hope she sues him and i hope he loses everything. The best course of action is to sell the car for parts and find a new board to go to, as nobody here cares about this douchebag. He deserves ever bit of bad luck that comes his way.
                          For more good points against captain douchebag see owequitit's comments in the thread that got closed about the wreck.
                          you are so cool. until you invent a time machine and go back in time and go to the the scene and tell me what happened you can keep posting like your a better person than me, whatever makes you feel good dude.

i would close this one too.
                          Last edited by Turbo Dave; 01-18-2007, 09:32 PM.
                          ]

Comment

you are so cool. until you invent a time machine and go back in time and go to the the scene and tell me what happened you can keep posting like your a better person than me, whatever makes you feel good dude.

i would close this one too.
                            those were your words captain douchebag.
                            any thread that mentions your name will inevitably get closed because no one likes you, and people such as myself like to say why. youre not wanted here, go away and grow up.

Comment

im not even going to reply to your bigotry much less the huge ego on top of your head... if you keep flaming my threads then yes they will get closed.

you sir, are a douchebag, in every aspect.
                              Last edited by Turbo Dave; 01-18-2007, 09:58 PM.
                              ]

Comment

you think your car is faster than an evo.
                                riddle me this batman, who has the ego?
                                and bigotry? before you use the big words you hear the adults use when they talk to each other, make sure you know what they mean.
                                also, it wasnt your thread in the first place, it was a thread about people shit talking you, something even the mods here do.
                                get a clue.
                                also, youre not going to reply eh? then what the fuck was that you typed out? it looks like a reply to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X