This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to vent a little bit

Ok i just read rockinride or whatevers thread about his accident today, and i think you guys are taking it way out of proportion. Now don't get me wrong it was a stupid choice to hit the car in front of him, and that he has learned, but damn isn't this board about brothership and family(for you ladies ) I mean we all make mistakes. So we learn from them.

Thank God no one was seriously hurt. But how was he suppose to know that the lady in the car in front of him was preggo or have 3 kids?

He made the decision its his fault, he has learned from it. But calling him stupid or a moron is plain immature. You guys can't say you have never done anything stupid like that before, such as cutting people off or speeding when you know you should not have.

Im not standing up for him, i am simply tired of everyone always getting all pissed he had an accident oh well, he didn't use common sense oh well, WE ALL DO THAT FROM TIME TO TIME. I bet not one of you can say u haven't.

At least he has the comfort level and dignity to tell us his cb7 family, instead of making up some story about what happened. He obviously trust us and you guys are just throwing it in his face.

I mean in reality we all would be better off if we got bus passes, then we would only have to worry about a couple drivers.

But all i am simply saying is back off and just be there for support. No need to flame and say he should be in a corner drooling, just say hey u F*&^ up and let by gones be by gone.

Im sorry i had to open a thread about this but the other one closed and i needed to vent. I honestly don't care if you flame me for doing this but it just got me a lil heated.
    Last edited by Grumpys93; 01-18-2007, 12:59 PM.
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Contructive critism. maybe he will actually take in what people here said and learn something.

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
    .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
    .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

I totally agree with your stance bro. I looked at his accident 4 or 5 times already just to see what people have to say and I think some of the comments are unfair. I've been in his situation a before and there is nothing you can do. This kind of stuff will happen to everyone reckless and safe drivers alike.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackMagicCB7
        I totally agree with your stance bro. I looked at his accident 4 or 5 times already just to see what people have to say and I think some of the comments are unfair. I've been in his situation a before and there is nothing you can do. This kind of stuff will happen to everyone reckless and safe drivers alike.

well he does have one everyday man lol

Comment

why sympathize for him? its not the first time its happened...obviously he didnt learn the first time..he does idiotic things

Comment

everyone makes mistakes, most of those comments are really unfair. its hard to make the right decision when youre sliding like that. your mind is racing and you cant think straight
            new ride
            07 cobalt ss/sc

Comment

This wasn't the first thread made like this.

In the past 3 months, he's crashed that coupe twice, crashed a neon at 115 mph, lost to some other car after swerving around the highways at 80+ and then asked for a NOS kit...

He hasn't learned and the way he drives is a danger to people around him. It's not that anyone's picking on him.

I think he's just an attention whore that craves it. That being said, I don't think anyone that has that many accidents in that short of time due to stupidity in driving deserves a license.

Comment

He hasn't learned from any of his mistakes. If he did he would have started driving slower after his Neon crash and if he learned something after his spin out then he would have gotten new tires and driven more carefully on Florida's rainy roads. That was at least the third thread from him about crashing the rest of his threads involve vids of him driving irresponsibly.

It doesn't matter if he knew or not that the woman in the other car was pregnant. It could just as easily been a 75 year old woman who suffered a heart attack from the truama or a 35 year old man who hit his head the wrong way. The woman or the baby she was carring very easily could have died. My point being it doesn't matter who the victim is Its just the fact that he could have hurt someone else because he was acting irresonsible.

Your right, not one person on this board can say the've never been lacking in judgement. but come on to be lacking in judgement three times with in months is obviously a product of bad driving.

he didn't tell us his sob story because he trusts us.... he told us because he thrives on the attention.

Some of the comments that have been made have been a little harsh.... i know i've made some of them but just like its not right for me to make those comments its not right for him to continiously drive recklessly but unlike him my comments aren't going to kill anyone.

I would be the first person to support someone who deserves it but he doesn't. three accidents in less than a year and all of them his fault doesn't deserve support. it deserves a buss pass.
                "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

How are they unfair?

As Val said, he craves attention..and it seems he spends more of his time on this board bragging about an accident if anything else.

He in so many ways reminds me of Wayne although in actuality they're TWO different people, but the latest spawn of accidents, and mishaps it's like what do you say to this kid to knock some sense into him.

He made the decision to hit a car with a woman and her three kids (and he stated it himself in his THREAD), almost like he wanted to do it intentionally to avoid suffering a huge loss, that action right there is down right fucked up, and if I was the other driver, and he ran off on me, I would've chased his ass down and beat him within an inch of his life.

If your gonna take a huge loss:

1) Just take it and learn from it

2) DONT EVER aim for the other car, death or serious injury can result.

Some comments were made say well at least your car is ok...its NOT ok when you intentionally MAKE the decision to hit someone else's vehicle, what if they were seriously hurt or injured?

Then what?

Would the comments basically pardoning this 17 year old kid change?

And as for the 400 dollar digi camera? Boo fucking hoo you lost a camera as they say Karma is a bitch,hows it feel?

List of his accomplishments so far in his time here on Cb7tuner.com:

His very first idiotic wreck:

June 2004:
                  Crashed at 80 mph and the following were told to him directly...

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                  Your very lucky you didnt kill yourself next time do it when noone is there and make sure your suspension is a tad bit more worked than that before you decide to stunt.
                  and another member even told him the same thing in the same thread

Originally posted by mrhonda
                  You really should learn how to drive if you are gonna take corners like that at 80.
                  this was said..

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                  learn how to drive?! my driving skills saved my life

September 2005:
                  Crashed the Accord doing '15' mph

One member (who was banned reason unkown) even said this:

Originally posted by irishone
                  you have no luck dude....public transportation is your friend.

October 2006 : Totaled Neon

Notice the last two are nearly a year apart..

But read the qoutes from the older threads...now tell me how does defending an idiot prevail in this thread especially with this comment he made nearly 3 years ago when he was 'testing' his suspension.

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                  learn how to drive?! my driving skills saved my life
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

As everyone mentioned they all have valid points. I am not gonna stand behind him. He proved his stupidity the first time with his Neon. Thats the first story I heard but I heard there are others of his old accord he wrecked. But yea you think he would learn the first time but guess again. I think you need to read more of his posts. We might be taking it out of proportion but the main reason is that he doesnt learn. He keeps on doing the same shit over and over again and doesnt even sink into his head. How are we supposed to show sympathy and shit. Thats just my view. Yea its kinda harsh but its true.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

people feel better when they can put down another person.
                      im sure if he wanted to "learn his lesson" he would of already.

Comment

He is a f****ng idiot, he had a choice of going into the median or hitting a car, last see go into median and wreck suspension, or hit a car and kill someone (lets not forget she was pregnant and had three kids) I mean HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE.
                        BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

You give someone enough rope, he'll hang you with it.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                          where you been, is something wrong?
                          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

theyre right grumpy but they sure as hell dont have to be pricks about it. all of of us have had an accident, i didnt see this one coming this was an ACCIDENT. not me trying to be crazy and end up fucking up like the neon. no one was involved so i thought it was alright....

when other people are involved then its not cool and im not amused or entertained in the slightest bit.

it doesnt matter, i just had to vent the fact that i got into an accident. my fualt yeah i could have seriously hurt someone, but it wasnt a bad crash her car just crumpled volkswagons do that....

it was a small accident
                            ]

Comment

Originally posted by doughboy415
                              He is a f****ng idiot, he had a choice of going into the median or hitting a car, last see go into median and wreck suspension, or hit a car and kill someone (lets not forget she was pregnant and had three kids) I mean HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE.

did you not read grumpys post. your a more of a moronic fucking idiot than i am. i didnt know a 3 child bearing lady who was preggo was in the car how was i supposed to know. it could have been over the median and head on into another car. i did what i thought was the best i could do. you werent their you have no idea you think i would rather hit a car and kill someone if i was going THAT FAST

stop trying to fit in and flame

i just love how people spend an hour on a thread to prove im an idiot. like that isnt already established...
                              Last edited by Turbo Dave; 01-18-2007, 06:32 PM.
                              ]

Comment

Working...
                              X