Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats everyone here doin for valentines day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats everyone here doin for valentines day?

i need some ideas but i was thinking along the lines of some roses and a nice dinner seeing as to my girl works late that day. any other ideas? what is everyone else doing that day?
    it's been a while but i'm back!!

Originally posted by 90cb7beast
    i need some ideas but i was thinking along the lines of some roses and a nice dinner seeing as to my girl works late that day. any other ideas? what is everyone else doing that day?
    You're probably the only guy on this board that has a 25 day foresight into Valentines Day.. haha. Good luck!

Comment

sorry but i like to think ahead and i want it to be special so yea lol
      it's been a while but i'm back!!

Comment

I don't know what I'm doing tmrw...but if I would have to say, probably jerking it

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
        .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
        .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

Originally posted by 90cb7beast
          sorry but i like to think ahead and i want it to be special so yea lol
          Heh don't be sorry! Im not a dude so I'm not gonna look down on you for thinking ahead@

Comment

Probably plotting in evil ways to rid the world of such a wretched holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
              yes....F this holiday!

Comment

I will probably sit in my dorm and stare outside while drinking me a nice beer haha.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

well this is my idea. i was actully thinking the same thing the other day. im gunna get my girl a dozen roses and get on fake plastic one. im gunna take out a real rose and put the fake one in as its place and tie a little note around the fake rose and its gunna say this, "when this last rose dies ill stop loving you". thats what i got. anybody else have any other ideas. also a charm bracelet will work.

Comment

Originally posted by whatever210
                    well this is my idea. i was actully thinking the same thing the other day. im gunna get my girl a dozen roses and get on fake plastic one. im gunna take out a real rose and put the fake one in as its place and tie a little note around the fake rose and its gunna say this, "when this last rose dies ill stop loving you". thats what i got. anybody else have any other ideas. also a charm bracelet will work.
                    damn thats some *** shit right there. but mad propz for it, if you came up with it. she will definietly fall for it...heck I'll probably steal the same idea when I finally fall in love with someone.

Comment

Originally posted by 93Akkord
                      damn thats some *** shit right there. but mad propz for it, if you came up with it. she will definietly fall for it...heck I'll probably steal the same idea when I finally fall in love with someone.
                      I don't know when "***" came to mean "brilliant" but you're right it is a damn good idea, and any girl would swoon over that.

Comment

Imma add something to my car actually both of them my two true loves 1 is my daily hoe the other is my boosted bitch . I cant help but hold them both close to me. I think Ill get them a nice trip trip to the paint shop. Heh what about my girl I think she can handle her own if she asks me why i didnt get anything for her or mentions the car, imma go but you still wanna ride in it riiiiiiight?

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                          Imma add something to my car actually both of them my two true loves 1 is my daily hoe the other is my boosted bitch . I cant help but hold them both close to me. I think Ill get them a nice trip trip to the paint shop. Heh what about my girl I think she can handle her own if she asks me why i didnt get anything for her or mentions the car, imma go but you still wanna ride in it riiiiiiight?
                          ahhh yes..I should do this. Buy my car something, treat her to a nice car wash. oh and maybe even take her out to get her some gas!

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior

LOL! If you need an accomplice let me know! I would help out with that.

On another note, I have TONS of ideas for things like this, but nobody worthy to spend them on.

It is unfortunate.
                            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

its a good one. and yeah i did think of it. it took me a while though. hahahahahah.

Comment

Working...
                              X