This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i shouldnt even post this. I wrecked the cb

ohh god ok so imm really fuckin bummed out right now.

first off, its not bad. the other car is totalled.

im gonna keep the story short so it happened liek this, i was on the way to accordtypeR's house and it was mad wet out im talking florida ice wet. im going way to fast down the road i guess i misjudged the distance because i went to floor it through the yellow but it turned red way before (i really need hid's) anyways it turned red i hit the brakes and started sliding, i could have avoied the cars and gone on the median and possibly did nothing or fucked up my whole suspension. since the cb front is pretty strong i made the decision to hit the car. i knew i was gonna crash, i just had a chance to figure out into what. well i try to dodge the cars but brake at the same time, and with only front disk brakes its hard to turn when your front wheels are the only thing stopping... im not blaming it on anything but me, but a better performing car would have saved my ass tonight...

so i hit this car going about 20 id say i dunno realy it was 96 jetta... i hit her in the fender/bumper area and she goes sliding like mad and im like fuck im gonna have to pay for that. so we pull over (i really really thought about running) and the cops come and i get a ticket. 4 points for the red light... she has 2 fucked up fenders a fucked up hood a fucked up bumper a bent frame a fucked radiater and its leaking oil everywhere. id pretty much say that was totalled. well one up for the cb cuz all i got is a bend at the edge of the hood a smashed headlight and a gash in the bumper, barely noticable, no frame damage at all....

i feel like shit about it, the girl i hit was 21 with 3 kids and she was pregnant, she tried to pull some "my back shit" i got pretty upset but didnt say anything... then her stepfather arrived and he was mad cool hes like shit happens (it was his car) and the ambulance came to get her because she said her back hurt (acting all hurt like the bitch she was) and her dads like your fine youve got to watch the kids you cant go to the hospital all night (he knew she was fine because she was walking all fine for a bit then all of a sudden was walking like she had down syndrome....

and that was that.

meanwhile ive lost my 400 dollar digital camera after the accident, i think someone stole it...
    Last edited by Turbo Dave; 01-18-2007, 04:27 AM.
    ]

wtf man!! HAHAHA....wtf.....wtf..................

wtf...........................wtf................. ...............wtf..............................

Comment

A better performing car still would have locked up in the wet.
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

At least its not wercked buddy...
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

lol.

Comment

You don't need HIDs. You really just need better judgement.

Comment

my back brakes are shot the front lock up, locking up makes you stop slower...

if i was in an evo id be fine. i cant really say that either because i dont know, but it would have helped, if anything we would have scraped bumpers....
              ]

Comment

if you were in an evo, you would have been going 20mph faster, and you would have caused a major major accident, most likely killing yourself and occupants of the vehicle(s) you hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
                  if you were in an evo, you would have been going 20mph faster, and you would have caused a major major accident, most likely killing yourself and occupants of the vehicle(s) you hit.
                  my car is faster than an evo
                  ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                    my car is faster than an evo

bro clear you PM cause im trying to send you something..

My Old Baby
                    SOLD TO

Comment

wtf? your car is faster then an evo? WHAT car? you HAVE no cars, just as you have no brain. save a life, get a bus pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
                        wtf? your car is faster then an evo? WHAT car? you HAVE no cars, just as you have no brain. save a life, get a bus pass.
                        lol i was kidding but your right i guess. still i need to get fucking rear discs big ones...

accordtypeR - cleared.
                        ]

Comment

rockinricer...u should start a blog man...i would be reading it everyday...NO LIE

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
                            rockinricer...u should start a blog man...i would be reading it everyday...NO LIE
                            cb7tuner became my blog about 4 months ago, i had to find away to express myself because too much was going on and the people who read myspace are really ghey and the blog people are just about the same.... i may though, maybe they should make a forum here just for my threads for the day lol....
                            ]

Comment

What you need is a para shoot....lol

My Old Baby
                              SOLD TO

Comment

Working...
                              X