I hate NewYork.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate NewYork.

seriously, that is the worst fucking show i've ever seen.

i hate this bitch, giving her a show pisses me off so much. i can't believe people actually want to be with her and her crazy fucking mother.

Originally posted by npor
    seriously, that is the worst fucking show i've ever seen.

i hate this bitch, giving her a show pisses me off so much. i can't believe people actually want to be with her and her crazy fucking mother.
    x2. I saw the preview and was like "WTF?!?" Too many stupid shit like that on TV now.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

its on right now.

there's some grown ass man...crying over a little dog hes holding...

...hes crying just because hes holding it...

this shit is...ugh.

Comment

i think its real funny, just dumb entertaining.
        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

I watched both seasons of Flavor of Love (Flav is the man ) and I wished death upon her both times. The only good thing was the fact that she got kicked to the curb not once, but twice!

I think she was a plant though. They hyped her up so they could make another show (at least in the second season, though I thought so in the first as well). She was NEVER meant to win.

Comment

New York was always retarded. Somone needs to slap her lol literally and not stop at that lol. Or just punch her in the face she looks man enough lol.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

haha..sam was on target..when that ***-looking guy started crying about the dog..oh man, i lost it..

Comment

Working...
              X