Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i have no problem with ben i just wanted to get ahold of him because we still had a few things left to clear up.but now i find out he's not happy and this is the first ive heard of it as ive p.m.ed him a couple times since we did the deal which i believe was about 2 weeks ago.anyways i'll be waiting on a reply i guess.
    im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
    93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
    90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
    91 se accord 4 door SOLD
    92 lx accord coupe SOLD
    93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
    92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
    93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
    92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

still waiting on a reply or an email back and have heard nothing.guess im just not gonna get the rest of what i was told i would get.if the car is that bad i will drive to tucson and gladly trade back my offer still stands.i would like the money for the parts i have had to put into the car though but my labor will be free.so far heres what ive replaced.both axles one was bent.alternator belt.wasnt tightened so fell off almost lost the alternator too.front crossmember also bent.both radius arms.bent.tranny grinds in third,door hinges on drivers door.lots of wiring.lol. you dont even want to know.anyway's hopefully we can resolve this soon im on here every night and you have my email also and im on instant messenger all the time.and heres my number 928-710-9404 call me anytime.thx ray.
      90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
      91 se accord 4 door SOLD
      92 lx accord coupe SOLD
      93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
      92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

hey, sorry about the drama you guys are going through. i have no idea whats going on there, but it seems like you both kinda got a bad deal. i know its easy for me to say, since im not involved... but as the saying goes "buyer beware". with anything used, cars especially, shit happens.

but ray, i have a question. wtf happened to the car??? bent crossmember and radius rods?!?!?!?! hows that even possible. i never checked, but i never had noticable issues with stuff like that and my alignments were always fine.

Comment

thx shane.yeah i have no problem really with the car it is a used and modified car i would be an asshole to believe there would be nothing that needed fixed.lol. and im willing to fix all those things.here what pisses me off.we made the deal in phoenix and owequitit was there when ben got there he told me that the car had just started to have a problem that when you got up to around 65 to 70 it would start to shake and vibrate we looked under the car and the drivers side boot was ripped so i figured probably a bad axle. no big deal

well then phempa said that he would pay for whatever it was to fix it i said o.k. cool man. also the windsjield was cracked pretty good.so i went and got a windshield installed that day for 100.00 and when we got home we replaced the axle but it still vibrated at speed under acceleration so we replaced the other axle and its still doing it.but i will figure it out.so i told phempa since i did the axle for 65.00 and the windshield for 100.00.would 150.00 be fair and we'll call it good, but i never heard back from him.

he also told me that he would give me the jdm one piece headlights that were on the car and the jdm 2 pieces he had for the car but when he got there he said the jdm 2 pieces were on wrrichards car and he was ordering a new set of corners cause one of the corners got melted when they tried to amber them.so he said he would send me them when he got them back from him i said o.k. no problem and no big rush.but i still havent heard on whether im getting them.lol.oh well.

so we did the deal everything was good didnt hear from him for 2 weeks and then when i p.m. him no reply and until i created this thread i still hadnt heard from him.and when i do i hear he's having problems.well im still here waiting to resolve them and havent heard from him so you guy's tell me who is getting screwed.

and as far as the parts being bent i really dont know man.oh ive also had to replace the brakes as they were scorched badly my guess the car has been ran very hard since he got it from you man.and now im trying to piece it back together.

p.s. i will get you pics of the crossmember later man so you guys can see it.
          Last edited by ray ray; 01-18-2007, 09:27 PM.
          90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
          91 se accord 4 door SOLD
          92 lx accord coupe SOLD
          93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
          92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Originally posted by ray ray
            so you guy's tell me who is getting screwed.
            i can guess, until we hear phempa's side; ray got harshed.

Comment

thx man well as you guys know im not hard to get ahold of and if i had anything to hide i wouldnt post my phone number and everyhting online.lol.and ive been on here everynight.
              90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
              91 se accord 4 door SOLD
              92 lx accord coupe SOLD
              93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
              92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Ture I havent seen phempa on here in a while..but nother has anyone spoke to Uncle EL I havent seen him on here in a while as well
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Ray, you will get the $160 for the windshield and the axle, and you will get the headlights as I promised.

As for the Benz... the problems with it (which vary from drive-ability to legality) will be checked by professionals.
                  Until then, I will hold my thoughts on the situation to avoid unnecessary speculation.

Comment

I think that is best. This really shouldn't be a public matter anyway. So far we have 2 pages of posts, and there are only 2 people here who have any business discussing this matter!

I like both of you guys, and I don't want to see anyone get a bad deal... it sounds like you both got a bit of an unpleasant surprise in this deal. If there's anything I can do to make things go smoothly, let me know. I just ask that you don't make a mess of things publicly. Once it becomes a problem on the forum, then it becomes MY problem.

Comment

p.m. me with the problems so we can work this out, or as i said i will meet you and happily trade back no problem.but you must communicate with me to resolve this.
                      90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                      91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                      92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                      93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                      92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

both phema and ray are outstanding, respectable members here on this board.

come on fella's you know they'll get this straightend out in a orderly and civilized fashion

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

yeah hopefully we can man.id just like to trade back man.just tell me where and when to meet up.if the car is that bad just meet with me and we'll get it done man.i have no interest in going any further with the deal.so lets just resolve it this weekend if we can.
                          90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                          91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                          92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                          93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                          92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

and deever can you go ahead and lock this up i just wanted phempa to get ahold of me.and resolve the rest of the deal this is the first ive heard of any problems with the car is when im expecting him to pay me the rest of the deal.so it was fine for 2 weeks apparently.he should have called me immediately.anyways i just want my car back.thx ray.
                            90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                            91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                            92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                            93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                            92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

relax ray... I may have overreacted by saying "i'm not pleased whatsoever"... because I am pleased with some aspects of the trade.
                              the Benz is a nice car with some issues that may or may not be that big of a deal.

I will say that the missing VIN number and Odometer Discrepancy (neither of which I was informed about) are two of my main concerns... and they aren't things that can be fixed.

I still want to keep the car, but I can't afford to replace a transmission. I will find out what the problems with the car are.

Comment

hmmm o.k well as far as the vin number and odometer discrepancy i neither knew about them as i had the car registered up here with no problems and never realized them myself.so for that i could not inform you or i would have.thats why it came as a surprise you were having trouble registering it.but if you have any problems just call me man.im easy to get ahold of.
                                90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                                91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                                92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                                93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                                92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Working...
                                X