Originally posted by mozzandherb
      Have you considered any domestic cars?
      i'm open to considerations.
      don't want a Cobalt ss.

i've been looking at this stang
      http://www.automotive.com/2004/65/fo...oma%7c&index=1

or this Is300
      http://www.automotive.com/2003/65/le...oma%7c&index=0
      uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

Comment

is300, basically the v6 design ahs been used within the past 10 years.

pretty much fullproof, can be treated as a toyota.

domestics= changing all tools to standard.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

is300's rnt expensive to maintain as long ur not an idiot and take it to a lexus dealer...
          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

A used VW R32 would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
              is300's rnt expensive to maintain as long ur not an idiot and take it to a lexus dealer...

whats wrong with lexus...u get champeign while u wait...hahaha...

yeah the IS300 is pretty good...sporty, fast enough (I kept up with one on the highway tho...weird...maybe my car was broken and decided it was fast) , rear wheel drive, sedan...done and done...

plus that instrumen cluster is sweet

oh! u should get the wagon...rear wheel drive wagon...how rough is that

Check out Internet Auto Guide They have a lot of IS300's for around 15000.

enjoy
              DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                whats wrong with lexus...u get champeign while u wait...hahaha...

yeah the IS300 is pretty good...sporty, fast enough (I kept up with one on the highway tho...weird...maybe my car was broken and decided it was fast) , rear wheel drive, sedan...done and done...

plus that instrumen cluster is sweet

oh! u should get the wagon...rear wheel drive wagon...how rough is that

Check out Internet Auto Guide They have a lot of IS300's for around 15000.

enjoy
                sportcrosses are ugly though

id get a wrx wagon over the sportcross
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I am Integra bias so I'm going to say Integra GSR or Integra Type R. Theft may be an issue.

In about one year I will be in the same boat if my house plans falls through. I got two cars in mind right now but don't want to think too much into it until the time comes. But they are fast, tunable but may be a bit more for maintanance.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                    sportcrosses are ugly though

id get a wrx wagon over the sportcross

really...I donno ...the Sportcross seems to have better proportions...I mean the WRX isn't the prettiest thing around...

either case engine wise...I would go with the inline 6 of the sportcross rather than the wrx turbo...something about the sound of an I-6...soo sweet
                    DEVOTE

Comment

o3 wrx

Comment

02/03 Maxima...

Comment

Has to be BRAND spanking new.

i'm now looking and highly considering a Mazda3. it's about 21k for the touring package and all the shit i want on it.
                          it's about 2900 lbs 156 hp stock. not too horrible. not amazing.
                          it's about the best thing i could find for my money that is new...

why are older cars better? wtf?
                          uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

Comment

what's the point of a new car? it's a waste of money unless you have money to waste or wanna be the first on the block to have something that just came out.

no one would look twice at a mazda 3.

IS300 is baller. and reliable. and boost friendly too :P

Comment

uh, what about a civic si?
                              -Mark-
                              CB7
                              CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                              Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by sirs1ayer

why are older cars better? wtf?
                                most of the "older" cars that everyone is suggesting are all either luxury or higher level cars that sold for 30grand plus brand new...they are definitely going to be of higher quality and designed with longer lasting materials than the economy cars...even the Mazda 3 you are looking at is hard pressed to compete with a Lexus IS300, Nissan Maxima, or Subaru Legacy of old....considering the price tag of the Mazda 3, they had to of cut corners in some places...

...but I recently rented a Mazda 3 and that thing was really fun to drive...I'd get the Mazda hands down...and then do a 2.3 DISI Turbo 6speed swap with some Cosworth bits or just get a MazdaSpeed3 with several extra months of savings

that motor is a gem
                                DEVOTE

Comment

Working...
                                X