VTEC report need some engineering journal sources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VTEC report need some engineering journal sources

Just as the topic says if anyone has any links or books/journals that I could check out for my project. They have to be reliable and sources like a engineering journal. Thought I would ask cause I know quite a few of you research the crap out of VTEC.

.:edit:. I have access to all SAE papers and stuff through school but would like some more stuff still.
    Last edited by myk; 01-13-2007, 05:18 PM.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
    Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
    Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
    04 WRX stg 2 sedan
    Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Gooooogle.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Pay $10 to join SAE International as a student...Society of Automotive Engineering International website < www.sae.org > and then u can get all the books and resources you want.
      DEVOTE

Comment

ya i hit up a bunch of sae papers, found good info but if anyone has anything more please help, maybe papers they have read before?
        Originally posted by deevergote
        ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
        Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
        Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
        04 WRX stg 2 sedan
        Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

I have looked into research for engineering classes before, but i haven't really been able to find to many "non-google" papers or sources.
          Engines hate me... thats why they commit suicide

Comment

what can you possibly want to know more about variable valve timing?
            it's been a while but i'm back!!

Comment

Theres lots more to be learnt from the mechanism itself.. im currently doing a finite element analysis on the VTEC lobe pin.. daym...

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
              Honda Accord Euro-R
              Honda Odyssey Absolute
              Honda City I-DSi
              Honda Stream

Comment

Working...
              X