Windsor crew??? LETS HERE IT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windsor crew??? LETS HERE IT

A bunch of us YSU students decided to come over to windsor and stay for the detroit auto show. Been enjoying the night life so far, wondering if any locals around on here?
    Engines hate me... thats why they commit suicide

I went to the auto show for Design Forum, with AutoWeek mag. It was a blast!

I live downtown.

Comment

I really should go, Its a 2 hour drive. Anyone know how much tickets are?

Comment

Adult: $12
        Senior Citizen: $6 (65 and older)
        Children 7-12: $6
        Children 6 and under: Free with parent

Comment

Pretty cheap for it, beware of boarder crossings if anything there is a bus in windsor that goes across the boarder. there is parking downthere or free at somespots ahaha. I studying in windsor. im slowly fixing up my accord but thinking about buying a new old one haha.
          1990 Accord EX -Stock to no beyond
          Originally posted by yeamans17
          you'd better soak the nuts in pb blaster, otherwise you'll snap them off
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those that mind, don't matter" - Dr.Susses

Vouch - | gloryaccordy | aznkid.com |

Comment

Sweet, we are staying at the raddison - hilton complex and we are taking a bus, the boarder is just a pain, esp trying to get back over, even for us. a few of us are just trying to find shit to do... been drinking and hittin the clubs but still haven't been able to find any BC BUD!!!!!

Comment

I'm going to the auto show again this Saturday. anyone going?

Comment

Honestly i was highly dissapointed this year.
                I mean the whole GM display looked like they had to hire mexicans to design that too. Not to mention GM only refurbished last years camero with a sawzal, which is the only car on the display you cant find broken down on the side of the road.

The basement was lacking the preformance companys of last year, and all in all there was very little that stopped the show, except maybe that sexy beast of an accord and the mercades display.

Comment

Working...
                X