Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love cali...wouldnt want to live anywhere else...L.A. has been great to me and i honestly dont see myself living anywhere else

Originally posted by fizzbob7
    first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Cali should become its own country.

run by arnold swartz a feller

that'd be fun

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
        i think we'd read/understand better if you didnt write an essay on a small comment.

anyone else agree?

don't be mad at me. mr. scott/mod

I'm not mad at anyone.

I wouldn't write essays other than for the fact that if I don't cover EVERYTHING, someone always tries to attack me.

It is easier to nip it in the bud.
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
          So cal is a shithole.

San Diego area is OK, but the rest of it sucks. Other than a few select locations right on the Ocean, the entire LA area is a dump.

It used to be one of the most beautiful places in the world, and then they managed to turn it into an urbanized concrete jungle. By god, if it isn't encased in concrete, they are going to try. Then they turn around and have the highest concentration of people who want to tell everyone else to "save the environment." LOL@prophecy and stupidity.

The thing that really pisses me off about it, is that they are all leaving because they have created an area that is too expensive to live in, sucks, stinks, and is ruined. So they all sell their house and move to AZ.

What do they do? They try to turn it into a shithole that looks just like So Cal. They come over here, and the first thing out of their mouth is "in California..." We AREN'T IN California. Didn't you leave for a reason?

Maybe the way you did things there was STUPID and that is why you moved in the first place, REMEMBER?!?!?!?!

Oh that's right, life is never more than a week ahead or behind.

Besides, I have seen the way they do things in So Cal and I am inclined to do things just the opposite, because the results speak for themselves.

Sorry guys, we don't need Bimmers, Cookie cutter houses, Yuppies and Starbucks. I would much rather have my open space, unique house and friendly atmosphere.

I have travelled a lot of places and I have never experienced the "everybody owes me something" attitude quite like I have from So Cal parasites.

And yes, I have been around long enough to know what it was like before Cali came.

I have never seen such a pompous, detached, insecure and unhappy group of people in my entire life. They spend lifetimes trying to build themselves up so that other people will think they are important... Then when it doesn't work, they try to FORCE their importance and presence on others. Very sad really.

Oddly, and ironically, just like Hollywood, and all of its resident twits.

And no offense, but a suntan, liposuction and implants aren't going to make you beautiful or happy. They are going to make you look fake. Just like you are.

SoCal seems to be a self proclaimed mini-society of "forward thinking people."

If "foward thinking" means being what they are, I will think backwards to the grave.

I feel sorry for the nice people that live in SoCal, because they don't seem to spread as much.

I like NorCal a lot better, and even like the Bay area to a degree. It costs a ton of money to live there, but the average person up there has it. After all, it is Silicone Valley.

Sparkle - I don't know how familiar you are with SoCal, but it has been outrageous to live for a very very long time now.

I am surprised they haven't started taxing the air you breathe yet.
          couldnt have said it better , you're right
          knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

Originally posted by BIEN_DIESEL
            couldnt have said it better , you're right

LOL!

I was exaggerating. A lot.

Comment

Oh yeah? well i wouldn't mind going to Boston right now and get me a Clam Roll, damn those shits are good. been craving one for a while now.

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
              may i add that we were smoking and drinkin on 100 degree weather. good times
              I know huh? it was like 115 degrees that day but yes, goodtimes
              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                Oh yeah? well i wouldn't mind going to Boston right now and get me a Clam Roll, damn those shits are good. been craving one for a while now.

I know huh? it was like 115 degrees that day but yes, goodtimes
                Only 115?

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

LOL!

Comment

I like NorCal a lot better, and even like the Bay area to a degree. It costs a ton of money to live there, but the average person up there has it. After all, it is Silicone Valley.
                  Just to clarify for those who don't know, the Silicon Valley is within a small part of the bay area. The entire bay area itself is not made up of the Silicon Valley.

Oh and of course we all know SoCal is the center for car culture and trends. It's been around alot longer than what many refer to as the "import scene" of today. So for a NorCal person to admit that SoCal has better car shops, that's not much of an admission. It would be like admitting there are clouds in the sky and that the sky is usually blue.

Comment

In the words of the late great 2PAC.......

West Side till' we die.
                    Out here in California, *****
                    We warned ya'
                    We'll bomb on you mutha' fucka's.
                    We do our job.
                    You think you the mob, *****, we the mutha' fuckin' mob
                    Ain't nuttin' but killers
                    And the real niggas, all you mutha' fucka's feel us.

Haha, Yeah.

I like Cali haters, they're funny.
                    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

You obviously didn't read the whole post very well.
                      I don't read all of your posts because they are usually to long. If I wanted to read a book I would go to a library or a bookstore.

"I was trying to get a rise out of you and apparently it worked." No it didn't, I simply felt the necessity to point out your falacy. But I'm surprised you were targeting me specifically. How touching.

"Don't be mad anymore." I'm not. So don't worry about it.

Anyways, this thread is kinda stupid. I vote for a lock. And if you want, you can have the last say LOL.
                      Last edited by 4CYLPOWER92; 01-10-2007, 11:00 PM.

My swap thread
                      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

^lol

Comment

when i graduated highschool i couch surfed nor cal for about 2 months. i skated everday and partied everynight it was dope. cali has so much to offer but the midwest does too. here you can drink the water, breath the air, find a parking space, the women are real, no one in your crew carries a gun, and the nightlife is only alright, but thats ok cause i dont need to be distracted by the devil everynight...

we have chronic too(just cant be grown outdoors)

jdmCITY.com

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
                            I don't read all of your posts because they are usually to long. If I wanted to read a book I would go to a library or a bookstore.

"I was trying to get a rise out of you and apparently it worked." No it didn't, I simply felt the necessity to point out your falacy. But I'm surprised you were targeting me specifically. How touching.

"Don't be mad anymore." I'm not. So don't worry about it.

Anyways, this thread is kinda stupid. I vote for a lock. And if you want, you can have the last say LOL.
                            Your choice to read or not read my posts is your fallacy not mine.

I said everything I needed to say, but YOU chose not to read it. It isn't my responsibility to make you read everything.

You must have at least read part of it, or you would not have known ANYTHING that I said. So the length must not have been too much of a problem.

Had you actually taken the time to read it, you would have seen that I explained the reasoning for my responses. Which you then proceeded to target me about AFTER I explained.

I do tend to have a problem with some people from SoCal. As well as the snowbird states, and many other states as well, as I am sure some people have a problem with me. You can't please everyone all the time, so don't even try.

I didn't say I hated everyone in SoCal, and I exaggerated everything to see how you guys would react. I was in the mood to experiment.

Trying to pick me apart with partial info about what I said isn't going to make you look good or me bad.

My response was targeted at you because your response was targeted at me, AFTER I explained myself.

I was responding to YOU.

As long as the thread remains within the rules, it will stay open, unless someone else wants to close it.

Comment

As long as this thread stays open, it will escalate until someone gets banned. I'm not in the mood to ban anyone today, especially one of my moderators (scott, I know you can watch what you say, but I also know you have a temper like mine)

I read the first and last pages of this thread, and honestly, it has gone well beyond the scope of the initial post. There is no conversational value left in it. I see no need to leave a battleground open.

Comment

Working...
                              X