X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate California

DAMN it there are so many laws!

Its going to be difficult as fuk to bass this state bar!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

hmm i mean killa-cali isnt bad but i know you gotta have money to live out there. YOu can thank mr terminator

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
      hmm i mean killa-cali isnt bad but i know you gotta have money to live out there. YOu can thank mr terminator
      spice1?

Comment

move out into the boonies lol.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Norcal aint that bad. I actually love the bay! There are very many laws out here reguarding emissions. Eh, what can we do... Id rather live out here than anywhere else. Love the diversity for one, and two... everyone that moved away from cali misses it.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Do you mean pass the state bar?

One of my aunt's recently graduated from law school. While she was going all she used to do was study. She graduated all right but after she failed the BAR 3 times. I do not think she has taken it again, and took a vice president sales postion with a software comapny a position similar to what she did before she went into law school.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

yea i hate the emissions laws, thats why im gonna get a motorcycle, something cheap and i know i wont be making it any faster lol ninja zx6r, do you think if you add an extra cat or something you can pass a smog better?

Comment

anything else bad about cali? Im thinkin of hittin fresno for grad school next fall...anything i should know that would help my decision?
                Justin
                My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

even though the emission laws suck, i still wouldnt move, unless it was next to the autobahn or something lol

Comment

the only good thing about cali is more girls, well asian girls and mexican girls, but other then snobby famous ****** movie stars and shitty roads and laws, i say fuck cali n the boonbies big time, fucking dirt roads and holes everywhere and so on and so on i can fill this whole thread about how shitty cali is but i gotta close the shop now and go home to the shitty cali bonnies lake smellsomemore
                    knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

lol no pot holes and shitty roads in the valley, true about the girls though :-(

Comment

^^^Good God! Your sig is big. Downsize it.

Comment

yea fuck ca,fuck these people that want to shoot you for looking them,and there are hot chicks everywhere i seen some of the hottest girls is mass

Comment

i know sorry lol how do i downsize it?

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                              DAMN it there are so many laws!

Its going to be difficult as fuk to bass this state bar!!
                              I've said it once and I'll say it again, gotta pay to play.

I'm running catless right now but hey, I know the risks and love the benefits. You won't see my crying if something happens.

And I wouldn't want to live anywhere other than SoCal, period.

Comment

Working...
                              X