Gears Of War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gears Of War

Who else has this besides me? i got it and got fuckin' hooked on it like crack, i haven't got hooked on a game like that in a while.

I play it on XBOX live so who ever wants to get roasted let me know, My screen name is jtjCircus hit me up and add me.
    CiRcuS kiNgZ

I rentd Gears of war because everyone was saying how good it was and how you can saw people in half but I played did not really like it but I sucked at it so that is probly why I did not like might give it a second chance my xbox live name is: cimag

Comment

Ya man its a pretty sick game....I bought it when i first bought my 360 and my roommates and I played it for 12 straight hours....The only problem with it is its a pretty short story line...I havent played it on xbox live yet tho so im lookin forward to that when I go back to school.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Game is a rather good FPS. I like chainsawing fools to the ground.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

i play like every other night with my friends we get four xbox's together and play till like 3 in the morning
          Semper Fi

Comment

I only really like playing it on-line to battle other fools, like when i first went on i sucked and fools would woop up on me then kick me off they're team and out of they're room, then talk shit through they're headset.

Now me my lil' bro and 2 homies have a pretty decent team.
            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

i play it, my gamertag is futuresir
              add me.
              i really only like campaign co-op.
              and to whoever said it was an fps, you are incorrect, it is a 3rd person shooter. i thought epic could have created a much better game, as they made unreal tournament for cripe's sakes. its good, but its not as good everyone says. the biggest problem with it is that you cant take cover and administer aid to your worthless teammates. all in all, its a good game, but not the best game ever like some people claim.
              2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
              2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Everybody has that game nowadays. It's like the "Halo" of Xbox 360
                RICE COOKA!!

Comment

anyone wanna buy it from me?

1 month old, perfect shape, $30
                  ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
                    all in all, its a good game, but not the best game ever like some people claim.
                    when halo first came out, i remember how absolutely awesome xbox fans thought that game was. was it good? for sure, but people considered it the holy grail of fps games. then halo 2 took forever to come out and for what? a few new multiplayer maps, a few new vehicles and a few new guns? (if it were a PC game they'd call that an expansion pack).

i've played gears of war and its fun, chainsawing people is fun, co-op is fun but its not that innovative or groundbreaking. meh
                    Last edited by growguy; 01-06-2007, 04:53 PM.
                    1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

tony, playing gamez? wtf yo, get to working on your car foo!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

It's not the best game ever just really adicting, i'm still waiting for Halo 3.
                        CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                          It's not the best game ever just really adicting, i'm still waiting for Halo 3.
                          pretty much how I feel. Ive beaten GoW on the normal difficulty, and I just have to beat RAAM on insane, but I still love the game.

However, after reading the features that Bungie has added to multiplayer in Halo 3, Im excited to hear what theyve done to single player.
                          -Mark-
                          CB7
                          CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                          Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

although the 2 are completely different and they shouldnt be compared, halo 3 will be amazing, im certain of it. call me a fanboy, but i already have the legendary version of halo 3 reserved.
                            2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                            2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
                              although the 2 are completely different and they shouldnt be compared, halo 3 will be amazing, im certain of it. call me a fanboy, but i already have the legendary version of halo 3 reserved.
                              Im planning on reserving it. I just want the helmet. even if you cant wear it.
                              -Mark-
                              CB7
                              CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                              Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Working...
                              X