I can't stand it anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't stand it anymore

My interior..I dunno. its not that bad, but to me it just looks old and dirty. when I get in a new car then go into mine I feel bad for it. I've been debating for a while now whether to get my interior redone or getting new headlights. If I do get this done this is what I basically want done...

new carpet, reupolster leather seats, redo door panels..
    can the ceiling be redone to..it has these little nicks that are annoying.

and no I don't want a new car...well I would want one, but I won't be able to afford one. If I get this done. it will probably be with my tax money.

What do you guys think? Is this a good investment? I wanna be riding clean, and it doesn't feel like that right now. I get in my car every day and I'm like....ugh. My exterior is nice...my interior...ugh.

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
    .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
    .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Have you tried steam cleaning your interior? Sure would be a lot cheaper then reupolstering(sp?)... Just a thought. Later

Comment

definetly do it man! go interior! it'll make the car that much more sexier!!!

think of it like this - in the summer, beautiful day, driving downtown, on the way to the beach...windows down, stereo pounding...you meet some hotties, and you end up getting them to come to the beach with you. they first see your car and their first reaction is "o0o0o0o nice car"...they get inside....it'll either be silent or "o0o00o leather!!" - dude...chicks dig leather!!
      ..[CB7][STAR]..
      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by stewie

think of it like this - in the summer, beautiful day, driving downtown, on the way to the beach...windows down, stereo pounding...you meet some hotties, and you end up getting them to come to the beach with you. they first see your car and their first reaction is "o0o0o0o nice car"...they get inside....it'll either be silent or "o0o00o leather!!" - dude...chicks dig leather!!
        hehe yeah, chicks do dig leather, that is a plus

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
        .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
        .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

Originally posted by stewie

^^..... You already know what my vote is
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Leather for the win man I am saving up for leather

"click the picture for members thread"