Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about making a tape for the Real World!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking about making a tape for the Real World!!!

I been thinking about now and I'm gonna do it wish me luck, I need to get a CB7 Tuner shirt made!
    99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

LAME lol.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
      LAME lol.
      x2

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

why lame? its something he wants to do. and if he some how makes it on there and reps cb7tuner that would be awesome!

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
        .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
        .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

Bump the haters, if it's what you wanna do, go for it! I've always wanted to go on the real world.

Comment

The entire history of cast and crew on that show need a fat dick slapped across their foreheads.....

Most worthless programming ever imo. Welcome to reality bitches. Hahaha
            1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

go for it bro. And yes, get a crap load of cb7tuner shirts. Wear them everyday.

Good luck bro.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

i'd go on there, and not talk to anybody the entire time.

that'd be a good show.

Comment

you need to get on the Mad Real World with my boy Tron!
                  "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Do you fit into one of their generic stereotypes? There's the same type of people on every single cast...

I'd try out for the Real World, but I'm far too dull. It'd be fun to repeatedly hook up with slutty girls though just because I was on TV.

Comment

You mean the drama queens haha or the *** dudes haha just fuckin around trev. Do what you want but you already got my opinion on that shit like few weeks ago lol. If you want to get on just act retarded in the video works wonders lol.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                        Do you fit into one of their generic stereotypes? There's the same type of people on every single cast...

I'd try out for the Real World, but I'm far too dull. It'd be fun to repeatedly hook up with slutty girls though just because I was on TV.
                        Same with me.

I think Bboy_Trevstuh is black, so he is pretty much a shoe in.

Remember, they blur out a lot of logos.
                        Gary A.K.A. Carter
                        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

I'd say do it. All you gotta do to get on probably is just hint that you'd cause a lot of drama.

I know if I were ever on that show I'd be the one that is quiet and just kept to myself but then gets fed-up with all the noise, drama, and horseshit then flipout and get in a fight with someone.

And the show is pretty interesting even though it's most likely all at least partially scripted. It gets old though after a while I will admit. It's almost 100% predictable now if you've ever seen 1 full season of it.

Comment

Yep Im black lol, hope they won't block out the logo haha. I would stay locked up and walk around until i get fed up with the crap and just go unleashed on everybody lol. But I would hook up wit a chick too!
                            99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

remember to bust flares while you eat at the dining table.
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X