Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was someone flashing thier brights at me this afternoon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was someone flashing thier brights at me this afternoon?

I was driving on Pleasant Valley road, and someone in a mint green CB was flashing thier brights at me. It looked like it was lowered, but I couldnt tell. it was a 92-93 sedan, with the LX/DX hub caps, and rust on the rear fender.

was it someone on here?
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Err...I fit the description...except I don't have the hubcaps on, I don't recall flashing my highbeams at anyone, and I live off of Pleasant Vally STREET. So I guess it wasn't me. :P
    Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

Originally posted by Otto
      Err...I fit the description...except I don't have the hubcaps on, I don't recall flashing my highbeams at anyone, and I live off of Pleasant Vally STREET. So I guess it wasn't me. :P
      haha, Im sorry, I should have clarified more.

I live in South Windsor, CT. and thats also where this occured. right near the Manchester border. near the shopping plaza with Joann Fabrics and CompUSA.

EDIT: It looked sorta like Minorreparations' old car. I dont think he still has it though.
      -Mark-
      CB7
      CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
      Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
        EDIT: It looked sorta like Minorreparations' old car. I dont think he still has it though.
        wasn't my old car for sure. it doesn't go very far these days.

Comment

Working...
        X