Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xmods

I just bought the Skyline and NSX and they are pretty fun

I have the suspension upgrade, all wheel drive kit and random wheels and body kits for it....The only thing I cant get is the stage 2 motor upgrade kit cuz its apparently discontinued....Im praying there is some CB7tuner who either can sell me the stage 2 upgrade or tell me where to find it....I know about atomicmods.com but I dont really want to buy the motor and the pinions seperatly if I can avoid it.

I also found a website that said something about using the motor out of the crest spinbrush and getting amazing results...Anyone do this?

Im not sure if anyone uses these things but any help will be appreciated

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Had the si civic for a while now it just sits in my lil bros room on display with the springs taken out so its slammed lol.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

what?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
        what?
        http://www.xmodsrc.com/

Comment

check tinyrc.com maybe they can help you i havent been on that site in a year or two.
          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

I've heard about the toothbrush motor thing giving power. My old assistant manager had a Mustang and was telling me about it. He never did it but was looking into it.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

I got a black rsx slamed wit all the upgrades including stage 2 motors....
              dont play wit it no more, i'll sell you the car and everything i got for it.
              make offer anybody
              ACCORDEX92
              CHICAGO,IL

H22A ACCORD

Comment

haha I have an xmods, those things never break. I launched mine off a jump down a flight of stairs and it slammed into my front door, and still ran fine. I've got the black skyline, motor upgrade, and drift wheels.

Comment

i got one two... hella bodys every mod to it and that tootbrush motor is called a sb for spin brush beacuse thats wat i comes out of i used to be in those big time. hit me a offer for all of it round lik 300.
                  you switch out tha magnets from the toothbrush motor and put them in a stage 2 motor. gives more torque for drifting i made three.
                  Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

is the toothbrush motor really that good? Is it pretty torquey or fast? lol

Comment

more speed not that much than stage 2 and deffinatly more torque. check this Xmodworld
                      Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

i had mine a while ago, its prolly in a desk drawer somewere. they were fun but i got sick of em, my rsx is to low, the front touches the ground adn the wheels dont spin

Comment

I had a black civic si, it was hella fast. It never got traction from a stop on our kitchen floor lol.

Comment

Thanks for the help everyone....I think that Im just gonna do the spin brush motor thing on my stage 1 motor just to see wat happens....Ive got a few spin brushes that arent used anymore so its the easiest and cheapest route.

Comment

I got some airplane engines that work too...My xmods have been in the garage for months. i got tired of breaking shit outside and they are to fast for in the house. If you have the series one the damn front knuckles always break. I was gonna get aluminum ones but never got around to it. I have carbon driveshafts, stage two engines, aluminum rear axle, rims and stuff. i have a series 2 as well its lighter than the first but drags outside and doesnt run as well as my first one. The bearing kits are also a good idea. Search ebay for Gpm alloy components but be ready to dish out some cash. These parts come in handy if you sould decide to go with a lithium kit. plastics tends to break easy when you go fast.

Cars have no mods in video...http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...0dbc7672ec.htm

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...f1d15e0759.htm
                              Last edited by IBCNYA; 12-31-2006, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X