Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speeding with detector... Lost a chelmsford Poilce :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speeding with detector... Lost a chelmsford Poilce :)

haha Chelmsford Police can't drive for shit. Im cruizing at like 50-60 and i get around a turn and i see a cop come outta y neighboorhood. Now i belive it was the cop that lives here some fat ass who things he can do anything. Anyways my detector goes off and im like FUCK im screwed so he braked and was waiting for a car to turn around and i fuckin FLOORED it haha right in my hood thn i flew right to my driveway ran outta my car and went in my house and started eating.

its been a good 10 min and noone has come here yet

Can police drive?

If he comes to my house saying he saw me speeding can he give me a ticket even though ive been at my housE?

That's why I came here. heh

he could, but usually if he only had enough proof to show that it was u, i mean they give parking tickets when your not even around, they can search your house, with only enough proof, they can confiscate(sp) your car is they wanted to, they pretty much have the power to give you a ticket, but he would have done it by now, he woulda followed to your house and gave ya one, so i really wouldnt worrey about it if its been this long already.

^sold

Comment

followed me? lol I lost him as he was turning around LOL

I think im safe. Just wanted to update. Ill have more of these Loosing the police schemes soon heh

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
        followed me? lol I lost him as he was turning around LOL

I think im safe. Just wanted to update. Ill have more of these Loosing the police schemes soon heh
        exactly lol..and if it was him that lives in your nieghbourhood he woulda known it was you and just went to your house, thats if he knows where you live, lol, so yeah you seem like nothings gonna happen, and i think we all have some evil running from the police storys!

^sold

Comment

I knew a guy that was speeding and passed a cop that already had somebody pulled over. He went to the boys house and gave him a ticket and told his mom. Told his mom that he was racing.
          kiokin.com

Comment

hmmm....I'm not sure if this is true, but someone told me that if you stop and get out of your car then they cannot do anything. Not that I condone racing or running from cops.....but I admit that I wasn't perfect either in my younger days. I kinda tested it once by accident......my buddy and I were playing around one day, I was in my '97 Z28 and he was in his '74 Nova, we were racing down this road when all of a sudden I see a cop comming the other direction. We were both going about 90 mph at the time.....so we both mashed the brakes and pulled into a parking lot then got out of our cars and just stood there. We see the cop fly up and pull in the parking lot right behind us......but he just looked at us and cruised on by......hmm. So.....I can't say for sure, but that was my experience.
            00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

heres a fucked up story.. but then again my friend deserves it lol..

he was cruising around forgot his license..was drunk from a party..
              apparently..he thought it would be funny to drive onto someones lawn and make a big circle lik eit was a track and leave..
              well someone got his plates..
              although it was 2hrs later and he was at his house chilling.. trying to become sober again.. they arrested him.. not to mention the lil mary J smoking device in his rear pocket..
              so yeh then they towed his car.. and when towing it (he began to work on his car when he got home but didnt finish so put everything back together)
              they gave him a ticket for no brakes.. although it was clear that he was working on it.. lmao..
              sucks ass.. i was calling him a dumbass all day for Dui'ing but bleh.. we all make mistakes
              cops are pigs.. with badges that makes them swear there balls are bigger than anyone elses

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

haahhaha nice storys dudes..

Comment

he can only get you if he got a visual on your tag. if he looses sight of you visually, they can't do much.

i had the same thing happen to me just two days ago. he lost sight of me visually, but he still pulled me over and issued the ticket.

he said i was going 49 in a 25. but to me, that's impossible, because where he shot me with radar i would have had to e brake to make the turn going that fast. i may try to beat this one, at least go to driving school. i already have 11 points or so on my license.

i also had one chase me and lost sight of me for a few minutes, 5-10, and when he found me he pulled in behind me. i ducked into the local tuner shop. he said if he hadn't lost me, that i would be going to jail right now. he said to consider myself lucky.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
                  Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
                  Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
                  Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

Woah, that is crazy.
                    You're lucky he didnt make it back to get you at you're house.
                    You got big balls to run from cops dont you...

Talkin about runnin from Cops, have you guys seen that
                    Mustang run from the cops?
                    Its all on video.
                    They couldnt catch him, he just kepted on going.
                    It wasnt till the end that they got him, when they spun him from the back.

Comment

When you get pulled over you are technically under arrest. The whole thing of getting a ticket is a substitute for taking you down to meet the magistrate. A police officer has the power to arrest you rather than issuing you a ticket, so if you run from an officer and he sees you go into your home, or a friends home he can pursue you into the home without a warrant under the "fresh pursuit" doctrine.

Comment

I had the same thing happen to me last fall. I made an illegal turn right in front of a cop no less.. he was sitting in a parking lot.

He saw me hesistated for a minute and drove out after me. I gunned it up back towards my work stepped out of the car went inside (I forgot to punch out for the night) came back out and he was gone.

Id say he'd probably have his dash cam active but who knows.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

wow didn't know that....good to know.....i come across "running from cops all the time" i have the worst heavy foot and my exhaust isn't the quietest lol when i see the cops brake or try to turn around i floor it, i never go home in the dark though bc chances are they can see ay. in fact once, i was comming back from school, i was going probably 70 in a 55 and i passed a statey, well i ws like fuc*!!!!! i was close to the street i usually pull onto, it a whole bunch of backroads to my house. i turned off my lights b4 i turned and sped around the roads. i saw his lights come on and race behind me b4 i turned on to the road. i know the roads like the back of my hand so i flew without my lights on. got home, pulled car high up into the driveway and got inside. sat there with my mom and bro and ate dinner. cop didn't find me. scared to shit though
                          My members ride thread

Comment

if only you had a switch activated cover for your plate....then you'd have no prob running any time..lol

Comment

Originally posted by mrhonda
                              hmmm....I'm not sure if this is true, but someone told me that if you stop and get out of your car then they cannot do anything. Not that I condone racing or running from cops.....but I admit that I wasn't perfect either in my younger days. I kinda tested it once by accident......my buddy and I were playing around one day, I was in my '97 Z28 and he was in his '74 Nova, we were racing down this road when all of a sudden I see a cop comming the other direction. We were both going about 90 mph at the time.....so we both mashed the brakes and pulled into a parking lot then got out of our cars and just stood there. We see the cop fly up and pull in the parking lot right behind us......but he just looked at us and cruised on by......hmm. So.....I can't say for sure, but that was my experience.
                              I think it may be true... I remember on one of my many encounter with the police, lol, I slide past a cop going about 50 around a corner on to my road... he pulled out of the parking lot way behind me... so I just cruised to my house, pop the hood and acted like I was fixing something... he pulled up to my house but not on to the property and asked if I drive like that all the time... I dont know if he couldn't give me a ticket cause I was at my house or maybe he was just giving me a break.
                              Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
                              registration is free

Comment

Working...
                              X