Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wed3k
    DA as in the 2nd gen tegs?

ive driven one and it is pretty zippy. the b16 that was swapped in was nothing special.
    Bleh...I beat a DA with my stock Accord and 100# system back in the day. IMO a clean CB gets more respect than a clean DA...

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
      Bleh...I beat a DA with my stock Accord and 100# system back in the day. IMO a clean CB gets more respect than a clean DA...
      i meant they were quicker...more fun to drive because they handle like a go-kart. same goes with the 94-01 tegs.

the gsr is quite nice though.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

The rest of the world DOES drive a CB7! However, most of them are slow and look like dookie.

Shrink that sig, Dom! My reply icon is WAAAAY over to the right! Lazy admins don't like to scroll...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
          The rest of the world DOES drive a CB7! However, most of them are slow and look like dookie.

Shrink that sig, Dom! My reply icon is WAAAAY over to the right! Lazy admins don't like to scroll...
          Is your resolution set to 320x240???

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

yea im gonna keep it. just need a few things. and im gonna need some help cause i have a small problem with my driver side rear upper control arm. fuckin bolt just keeps turning even though its flush. what the hell is wrong? is it stripped on the inside?
            it's been a while but i'm back!!

Comment

Working...
            X