This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hate florida roads...

i drove all the way down from ny yesterday and i pulled off of 95 onto i4 and apparently the road is extremely oily and a trooper crashed there the other day. so anyways im driving the accord and i had a bald tire i thought it was going to pop so i was driving pretty slow the whole way. so i get onto this road and theres an suv in front of me and i go around the turn somewhere around 60 when all of a sudden i just slide and im like oh fuck because i didnt want to flip the accord thats all i carede about i ended up sliding instantly because it was oily wet the road wasnt angled. so i slid out of control ended up doing a couple 360s into the ditch my bumper rips off and my tires rip off the rim and i end up only hitting a reflecter pole... so i end up getting stuck in this ditch and a cop comes an pushes me out and my mom brings me 2 spares. except my exhuast got ripped off and my cat is smashed so now the car is running horribly getting like 4 mpg. shit sucks man i think its time to rebuild her from the ground.
    ]

damn why are you always crashing

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

i dunno dude bad luck.
      ]

Comment

you remind me of maple & his bad luck...

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

lol i remember when you had the f22b accord and crashed man

I knew it was bound to happen

Comment

Jesus Christ, you have crashed every car you have come in contact with.

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

IF you knew it was oily the day before and a trooper crashed there wouldnt it tell you to slow down. It would be common sense wouldnt it...oil on ground 60 mph ... bald tire... Kinda tells you something doesnt it. At least you made it out with some dings no major damage.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Please sell all your cars and stop driving.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior

Thank you.

x2

dude if remember right you crashed that car the day after you swapped the f22b and after that it was just the same shit

Sell the car and buy a pedal go kart and try nto to wreck that one LOL

Comment

Thank you.
                    x2
                    1993 Accord LX - Sold
                    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by head4life
                      x2

dude if remember right you crashed that car the day after you swapped the f22b and after that it was just the same shit

Sell the car and buy a pedal go kart and try nto to wreck that one LOL
                      HAHA ROFL, you knew it was coming and yet you make a thread about it, why let yourself get pawned havent we learned anything from maple?

Thank you.
                      X4
                      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Go ahead Blame your accident on the Roads in Florida.... i'm sure it had nothing to do with your shitty driving.

Sooner or later your Luck is going to run out and your going to die.... only then will i feel safe driving.

I really don't know why i waste my time reading your stories and then replying.... your nothing but an immature asshole and you'll never be anything more than that.
                        "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                        - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

i had an suv in front of me and one bald tire i dunno waht happened the road wasnt banked it was a flat spot i didnt know people had crashed thier before until the officer told me. but its a bad spot, and if i was in a rwd car shit wouldnt of happened. it happened out of nowhere boom slide...

i have shit luck man
                          ]

Comment

why would there be oil on the road anyways?

Comment

tires are extremely important to driving..go to a junkyard...all the cars there have one thing in common..they have poor tires.
                              i'd never drive a car with crappy tires..too much at stake..

Comment

Working...
                              X