I am going to school to be a Honda technician

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to school to be a Honda technician

Well, I got my acceptance letter in the mail, I am officially going to be going to NHCTC to become a Honda tech. It is a 2 year program I will start next fall, and I will learn everything from electrical, to chassis, to engine building for Hondas. I'm pretty excited! Now I've just to finish my last year in high school and hopefully I can keep you all updated!

Congrats Rob, had no idea that's what you were hoping to do! Sounds really promising, keep up the good work

Comment

SOunds fun. Getting your associates im taking since its a two year program?

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
        SOunds fun. Getting your associates im taking since its a two year program?

yes thats correct

Comment

Hey Rob

Congrats man, but which campus? Nashua or Manchester?

I actually looked into that earlier this summer from what I read, you get at least 4 internships at a local dealer thru the Tech. I may look into that myself or their electrical program.

Congrats again man
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
            Hey Rob

Congrats man, but which campus? Nashua or Manchester?

I actually looked into that earlier this summer from what I read, you get at least 4 internships at a local dealer thru the Tech. I may look into that myself or their electrical program.

Congrats again man
            thanks, it is the campus in nashua which i'll be commuting to. and i do get some sort of internship, i believe i'm going to need like 8 hours a week for a year or something like that while i'm in the program, not exactly sure but its no problem cause the honda dealer is 5 minutes away from my house

Comment

This is going to turn into the "You Officially work on my car" thread

cuz, You officially work on my car....in 2 years:-)

Congrats! You'll have a blast
              14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

hahah thanks

Comment

Working...
                X