Grand theft auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grand theft auto

found it in my desk forgot all about it!!
    so since i've found it i've probably played 10 hours straight. hahahahah

doesn't everyone love this game?
    uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

Yea I play it all the time I beat the game now I just screw around on the game. Which one do you have vice city or san andreas?

Comment

i bought hl2 for xbox for 8 dollars.

almost halfway through it :o
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

yes i love that game...ive been playing since it debuted. I had it on the pc first....then i played it on ps....then preordered GTA3 on ps2...then vice city...and then burnt my friends san andreas since now my ps2 is chipped.

I just rented LCS...it isnt that great...its cool cuz the dude talks but the cheat codes are all diff and you cant swim :

But yes GTA fucking rocks...you cant beat running from the police, stealing a fucking wwII bomber plane, and flying it at like 30000 ft and jumping out....thats badass right there!

Anyways woot for GTA!!!

Comment

does any one have the 1st one? the one for ps1?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

vice city and gta 3 are my faves...a bit disappointed with san andreas

Comment

san andreas has some good features, being able to do up the cars, being able to jump fences/onto roofs. i like the cars in 3, not a big fan of vice city. i started with the demo version of gta on PC, which had a 3min limit. never got into gta2 until gta3 came out. great games though. nothing more you could want, a whole city with no limits, walking, running, shooting, it puts all platforms together.

^^ Clicky for Members Ride! ^^

Comment

i had it on ps/2..... then i bought it off the street after walmart banned it for the 'black coffee'' incident...

i think im at the mission after you burn all the marijauna plants....and setup a car shop on the west side of the map

my favorite levels are the ones out in the country..cuz you can just cruise around ...

the game is awesome..thats why they have sold so many copies...

Comment

i have vice city for my xbox...but i think its broken or something...i havnt finished all the jobs yet...but it wont let me accept any others...i already own all the buildings and such...but theres like 1 last job i need to do and it wont let me do it...
                  ..[CB7][STAR]..
                  MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

i used to play san andreas all the time, now i play it rarely. btw don't use too many cheats. i did, the game got some sort of glitch not allowing me to start a mission. it sucked cause i had to restart my whole game.

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
                      yeah thats oldschool, i played it for like a week straight when it came out.

fun game.

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                        i had it on ps/2..... then i bought it off the street after walmart banned it for the 'black coffee'' incident...

i think im at the mission after you burn all the marijauna plants....and setup a car shop on the west side of the map

my favorite levels are the ones out in the country..cuz you can just cruise around ...

the game is awesome..thats why they have sold so many copies...

I think its called "hot coffee"

and I have GTA VC (for PC), GTA SA[V2] (for PC XBOX & PS2).

I love modding those games

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
                          yes, i still have it, i have every gta game i believe, if i dont have it then my brother will have it.
                          ..[CB7][STAR]..
                          MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

first was the best by far, it kept a kill count, put a few cheats in - unlimited ammo, and give it all you got!!!
                            ..[CB7][STAR]..
                            MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Working...
                            X