This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late Night Big Mac Crew!

Your sigs have been shrunken down. Your repeated, worthless, bandwidth-wasting threads have been deleted repeatedly.

Please knock it off. It's obnoxious. Nobody wants to scroll the length of an enire post to get through your sig. Nobody wants to read a daily thread about how you like Big Macs.

Originally posted by deevergote
    Your sigs have been shrunken down. Your repeated, worthless, bandwidth-wasting threads have been deleted repeatedly.

Please knock it off. It's obnoxious. Nobody wants to scroll the length of an enire post to get through your sig. Nobody wants to read a daily thread about how you like Big Macs.
    werd

Comment

Nobody wants to read a daily thread about how you like Big Macs.

Agreeed.
      OWned.

Comment

Try sleeping...it works wonders....

Comment

Big Mac?!

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
          .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
          .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

lmao, its about time someone shut this stupid b.s down!
            .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

why who is it hurting im just asking if we mayb tone down our language then can we still post randon stupid thread and just have some fun if its not alll about bigmacs?~?~

Comment

Applause.
                To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

no!

Comment

1st Rice Police now Big Mac police
                    1993 Accord LX - Sold
                    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

91 H23 Accord <~~ you piss me off.

Comment

Its Cool Thats Your Problem You Cant Control you Obnoxious Anger HAH

Comment

Originally posted by 91 H23 Accord
                          why who is it hurting im just asking if we mayb tone down our language then can we still post randon stupid thread and just have some fun if its not alll about bigmacs?~?~

If you want to be stupid and post completely worthless random crap, do it somewhere else.

We are here to be part of a community and share things of value.

Your conversations are like the very artery clogging Big Macs you speak so highly of. THEY HAVE NO VALUE!

We aren't here to look like we are 5 years old, and we don't need to put up with those who are.

If you want to have a completely worthless, stupid, unneccesary, juvenile conversation, do it on AIM, ICQ or some other form of communication that doesn't make the rest of us have to put up with you.

We don't offer diaper changing services either, so please do not ask.

P.S. They have been deleted and outlawed because Deevergote said so.

This is his world, we just live in it.
                          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

LOL...for a minute i thought deev jumped on the bandwagon... i was about to commit mutiny

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                              LOL...for a minute i thought deev jumped on the bandwagon... i was about to commit mutiny
                              same here hahaha
                              Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                              Project 240SX
                              Originally posted by chillin943
                              anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                              Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Working...
                              X