Eastcoastryders.com Check It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eastcoastryders.com Check It

i dont know if ya heard the big news. but i'm sooo lucky im in miami.. IT"S THE TOY DRIVE!!! AND ALOT OF EXPENSIVE ASS CAR GONNA B THERE!!! NO NO RICH BORING CARS.. NO... HOOKED UP WITH AOT OF MONEYYYYYYYYYY than any1 spend on their CB7!!!! SO IF UR IN MIAMI OR WILLIN TO COME TMW at 12-6pm (Dec.17th) be there at boomers!!! THE NEWEST CAR THAT EVERYBODY IS DYIN TO SEE IS A CAPRICE 72 coupe convertible on 30" rims..... 30!!!!.. that's not where it stop.. they have a phantom FRONT CONVERSION!! did i say it right? or am i outta my mind? HELL NO!!! ACTUALLY TRUE!! THEY PUT A REAL PHANTOM FRONT CONVERSION ON THE FRONT OF A CAPRICE 72!!! ( i might be wrong on the year but i believe its a 72!!!) ... AND GUESS WHAT?? THAT"S NOT EVEN WHERE IT STOP... IT KEEP GOING AND GOING.. WANNA HEAR THE BEST PART??? IT EVEN HAS A PHANTOM ENGINE IN THAT CAPRICE!!!! U BEST BELIEVE!! HE CAN BURN RUBBER ON THEM 30" RIMS THAT a cb7 CANT EVEN PUSH!!! GO CHECK IT OUT!! ONCE A LIFETIME THAT OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE WILL NOT HAVE A CHANCE TO SEE!!! DONT BE THE LEFT OUT. BE THERE!!
    DEFJAM

MY RIDE ON CB7 DEFJAM on 93

its is the most fucking retarded post i have ever seen....and by the way the PHANTOM FRONT CONVERSION ON THE FRONT OF A CAPRICE 72!!! is the one of the worst looking ghetto sleds i have ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
      its is the most fucking retarded post i have ever seen....and by the way the PHANTOM FRONT CONVERSION ON THE FRONT OF A CAPRICE 72!!! is the one of the worst looking ghetto sleds i have ever seen
      x2 on the phantom conversion...that was a waste of money. Car still looks like shit afterward but I feel so ghetto just reading that. The only show I would attend that had bling bling would prob be those DUB shows or whatever the fuck they are. They have some nice cars there.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
      X