Blackout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackout?

So yeah.. If you know what my car looks like... its really black... black paint, black wheels. Im getting my windows blacked with a layer of 5 over a layer of 20. I know i wont get shit from cops for that... But my question is this... Do you think that a) it would look good to get black headlight covers, and tint my tails and bumper lights completely black... and b) do you think i would get shit for that? As in, would cops probably take interest in pulling a completely blacked car for no reason?

What you think?

a black (or dark coloured) car with black tint looks very clean but a little variety goes a long way. don't overdo it

don't paint your tails totally black..
    1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

like i live in a not so nice city.... i like to creep around unseen sometimes.... So like the headlights, i wanna make tail light covers so i can remove them, as well as the headlight covers... So that way ill have like a two personality car..... sometimes normal-ish... sometimes drug dealer-ish...

Do you think i would get shit from cops?

Comment

im not 100% sure on this, but from what ive been told, ANY tinting on the tail lights which makes them less visable/harder for the light to emit through is illegal and you will get pulled over for that....but i could be wrong...most likely wrong haha
        ..[CB7][STAR]..
        MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by StoobyMcDooby
          So that way ill have like a two personality car..... sometimes normal-ish... sometimes drug dealer-ish...

Do you think i would get shit from cops?
          yes, i think you'd get shit from the cops if you made your car look "drug dealer-ish." whatever the hell that looks like.

Comment

werd if its pimp they will try to show you the laws backhand is way strong with tickets

Comment

tint the tails a bit with stained glass paint. mine are pretty dark, and i dont get any trouble, but they still light up alright. just blackhouse the headlights if they arent and take out the DRL module if you have one, then call it a day

Comment

DO IT...that's how my civic was I tinted the tails and jdm black lights black tint and dumped on black 15's...that shit will be pimp mayne!!....When we used to street race in the country people couldn't even see it in the dark.

Car audio classifieds...
                http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
                Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

Drug dealerish....lmao Do it man cops definetly don't look out for drug dealers...It would look kinda cool I guess, but yes you will get the attention the local cops.

SOLD!!
                  Boosted H22
                  375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Working...
                  X