Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn rap really is dead sorry 50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1eQKjya0VQ

Yup rap died a while ago....I wouldn't say 50 cent is a pussy because he could easily kick that guys ass, but as far as rap goes, yeah it's dead, but it will come back sometime I hope

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

hahah, 50 got punked!

he is a pussy ass wanksta tho.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

^^^how was that getting punked? Some guy with a guitar and a mic singing about someone he probably doesn't even know....that's getting punked?

SOLD!!
        Boosted H22

Comment

hahahahaha that was awesome!
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

Wow…. How can people say that rap is dead…. I am a big fan of all kinds of music. One being rap my friends…. I think where a lot of people go wrong is, you tend to thing that something is going wrong or bad… If an artist gets talked about or has a bad album… Or even if some other artist pokes funny at another artist….. That’s all bullshit and is all a part of the music game point blank…. So if you are say’n rap is dead for what ever reason, maybe you’re listening to some quality bullshit…. You owe it to yourself to find some new music…some new artist….When all is said and done music as a whole is will never be dead to include rap my friends…..

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

I guess when I talk about rap what I mean is there's is a different rap nowadays. I agree music will always live and that includes rap, but for me rap is kinda like that band that you really liked when they first came out, and then as the years went on you thought their music got weaker and weaker...well to me that's how rap has gotten, weaker and weaker. It's alive that's for sure, I take back what I said, but when our parents talk about the good ol' days of music, well to me those good ol' days of rap are gone

SOLD!!
              Boosted H22

Comment

on a side note...Nas - Hip Hop is Dead...

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
                .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
                .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

rap sucks, hip hop is where its at.
                  2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                  2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
                    rap sucks, hip hop is where its at.
                    so true, almost everyone has gone mainstream and sold out imo. underground rappers and hip hop artists ftw.
                    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                    Project 240SX
                    Originally posted by chillin943
                    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Everyone say rap is dead cause this lean wit it and snap shit is real big now,me I'm tired of hearing it.I listen to jeezy tho and I still got ma old nas,jay-z,mainly north rappers cd's I still listen to.

Car audio classifieds...
                      http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
                      Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by blackoutt
                        Everyone say rap is dead cause this lean wit it and snap shit is real big now,me I'm tired of hearing it.I listen to jeezy tho and I still got ma old nas,jay-z,mainly north rappers cd's I still listen to.
                        yeah this new era of beat-ridin rappers makes me sick.

don't get me wrong. I love a good beat. but not every song has to be a club beat. oh and please get some lyrics lol.

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
                        .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
                        .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

lyrics is what these "rap artists" of today lack.

theyre all rapping about their hoes, making it rain on the money and all that crap. its all stupid ass lyrics with a pretty good beat. thats it. nothing more.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

this video si fucking retarded

not because i like 50 cent....but because this dudes trying to get fame or w.e...by riding on another artists name man

anyway..while this guy is playing his guitar in the subway begging for change...50's in his mutli million dollar home making money...50 cent was a smart ass buisness man...he was born into nothing...started out in the rap game..was actually decent...then made get rich or die trying which is one of the most top selling albums ever..in da club is still being played everywhere...clothing line..vitamin water..other buisness ventures...50 cent is rich.....i cant stand him not..but i respect him as a buisness man not an artist..this guys just jealous that he hasnt made it yet..thats how i view it when unestablished artists attack big names..hell 50 did it with how to rob..and he blew up..hmm..hes doin the same thing that the artist hes attacking

on a lighter note

got shot 9 times..shouldve ducked ROFLLM,MMFAOFRHI HAHAHA

Comment

funny stuff. people need to check 50s earlier shit when he was a real MC. all he does now is party music which i like when i'm drunk and at the club, but thats all it is.

50cent to hiphop is like dykes to dicks. they just don't mix.

and that folks is my rhyming skillz!!!
                              "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Working...
                              X