workat home jobs/schemes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

workat home jobs/schemes

you kno the jobs posted online..work at home...be your own boss...pay 10 bucks or w.e the charge is for a packet then get started..does this work? anyone ever tried this? if its good quick money ill try it

well, i had a cool talk with one of the lady workers from www.chacha.com

its a cool site for lazy people, if your to lazy to search for something, you go to this site, then click 'search with guide', then someone whos logged on sitting at home will be paid to find what your looking for and stuff. as long as you keep asking questions or looking for things htey stay there hahahaha, unless you piss em off and they'll just log off

and yes, she said it does work, and its quite good for college students who dont have time to work scheduled hours but are able to every now and then, and still make some some-what decent cash.
    ..[CB7][STAR]..
    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

I make good money working for myself... sort of. I'm currently working for a law firm dealing with foreclosures. I don't go to work. I don't clock in. I just get in my car in the morning, drive around North Jersey all day talking to people and taking pictures (10-20 houses a day), and then I slap together an easy report when I get home (I usually do that after midnight, since I want to eat and hang with my friends when I get home around 6). There are other jobs like that, and my "boss" (a loose term... she gives me my assignments and paychecks, but she's more like a co-worker) is introducing me to a number of them. I hope to make this a full time thing... and if I can work it the way I plan, I should be MUCH better off than I am now!

Comment

i have a home-based business and i love it.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

I would love to have a home-based business...

but I would hate for that to turn into a business-based home
          DEVOTE

Comment

put an ad in a local paper or any classified publication offering to sell peoples items on ebay like that chick in 40 yr old virgin.

Comment

Originally posted by jay78
              put an ad in a local paper or any classified publication offering to sell peoples items on ebay like that chick in 40 yr old virgin.
              Yeah, but if something gets accidentally broken or lost in shipping, you have both the buyer AND the seller mad at you! You're then responsible for refunding the buyer's money, as well as the selling price of the item to the seller! Unless, of course, you have an airtight contract with the seller beforehand... It'd be quite a hassle to try to sell things for other people on ebay for a significant profit. You figure, you only get a percentage of the sale, and unless you have the time and space to have a LOT of things for sale, it won't be worth the time.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                Yeah, but if something gets accidentally broken or lost in shipping, you have both the buyer AND the seller mad at you! You're then responsible for refunding the buyer's money, as well as the selling price of the item to the seller! Unless, of course, you have an airtight contract with the seller beforehand... It'd be quite a hassle to try to sell things for other people on ebay for a significant profit. You figure, you only get a percentage of the sale, and unless you have the time and space to have a LOT of things for sale, it won't be worth the time.
                just remember when you sell it tell the buyer that you highly reccommend insurance if not its on them lol CYA all the time

Comment

Very true... but again, you're caught in the middle... if the buyer wants a refund, that's on you, not the seller! The seller put you in charge of things, and once the item is gone, they expect their money! Not worth it unless you're incorporated (or at least LLC) with insurance... which is NOT a good home business for a college student!

Comment

i always wondereed how those ebay sell it stores got money...do they just charge a minimal fee for a customer using them..or do prices vary

Comment

I'm sure it's a percentage, most likely with a minimum amount (you can't say "sell this for $1, and you can have 30 cents!"

Save up $1000 and you can start your own Ding King business... I read that in a "work at home" magazine the other day. You'd make a killing on cb7tuner members alone!

Comment

deevergote is right who on here has a totally dent free car.
                        cant wait till im all done

Comment

I've been thinking about calling Ding King myself. If a CB7 member owned their own franchise, I'd definitely go to them over anyone else! Joe's in NJ, so I'd take the trip up north to him The $1000 startup and time for training probably makes it impractical though.

Comment

have u ever heard of paintless dent repair. well the tools for that are like 1200 or more. my autobody teacher told me that paintless dent repair isnt really paintless. its good tho i have used the tools.
                            cant wait till im all done

Comment

http://www.dingking.com/opportunity/

I read that it's $1000 to start the business... so if you get everything needed (sans the truck, I'm sure... ) for that price, meaning tools, training, and rights to the name... that's a damn good deal!

Comment

Working...
                              X