my computer is dead but im back in the cb game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my computer is dead but im back in the cb game

as youve seen i havent been around much lately becuase my computer crashed about a month ago. the h is still running strong but my headers cracked in half because of a pothole! ill post pics later

anywways i just got dc sports 4-2-1 headers for 340 overnighted and im getting ready to build for nitrous. im choosing to leave PS removed because with the new 205 15 40's its easier too turn and handles better at 140mph.

i just recently purchased low compression pistons and forged rods along with valvesprings and retainers. ill post pics as soon as i get a chance, im trying to build it daily driven on a 150 shot of nitrous at full throttle. I also found someone telling me they were selling a supercharger for the h motor for 700. im not sure if this is even true but it may be an option. ill let u guys know in the future but just be ready for the most bad ass cb7 on the east cost... lol
    ]

Do you hit 140mph often?
    Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

yeah, i got into some pretty serious racing over in rockland county for those of you in ny. but alot of the bimmers race at high speeds, some guy wanted to race me from 130. i revved to 8900 to beat this hatch but i beat it.
      ]

Comment

140 mph, wow

8900 rpm on an h22, even more wow, lets see how long this engine lasts
        Members Ride

Comment

dude ive got new pistons and rods sitting here...
          ]

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
            140 mph, wow

8900 rpm on an h22, even more wow, lets see how long this engine lasts
            Fo shizzle revving to 8900 will be needing more than that...And yea...damn it why didnt deev buy the car. It would be a shame to see this car go like your last car. And really who engages a race at 130 thats not the brightest move...Most bimmers are limited to 155 anyway but i cant say that for all of them...

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Shit fool whatever you be smoking to do some shit like that I want some!
              99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Well its a chain of events first its his neon crashing, then his computer, whats next =P.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

*sigh* thats crazy as hell man...but for the sake of EVERYONE in the area, do that shit with NO ONE anywhere near you

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
                  Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                  by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

rockinricer...i like u man...ur like that one guy from florida...defjamoz...wateva his name....u guys are koool...like fo shizzle my nizzle kind of pppl...u knoe wat i mean...

did u overclock ur old computer??? wat happen?

Comment

no by landlord turned off the power when i went back to florida for a week to save energy and crashed the computer. we race on sunday nights on the interstate its pretty remote just some semi's...

and we all know slammed civics can just go under semi trucks...
                      Last edited by Turbo Dave; 12-11-2006, 03:58 AM.
                      ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                        crashed the computer
                        holy fuck, you crashed a computer too????!!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I saw this coming...

You DO know that you can't run standard forged pistons in an H22 without a full resleeve, right?

Comment

man deev deserved this car, it sucks it was pulled out from under your ass and given to someone who doesnt respect it or have any regard for public safety.

-sean
                            Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                            Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

It's cool. I've got my gutless automatic Volvo with no heat I'm happy.
                              Speaking of which, Sean... one of these days if you have time, I want to get together and see if we can figure out the heat issue in the stupid 940. I'm not sure if I'm getting any power to the blower or not... could be just that I don't know how to use the volt meter! Or that holding the leads to my spliced wires while trying to work the switch isn't the best thing to try to do alone...

Comment

Working...
                              X