My Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Plan

Alright guys so the past three weeks i have been contemplating on selling my baby but i just can't do it so here's my plan.. I decided im going to repaint it.. Its a dark blue not but i'm going to get rid of the cancer and all the dents and repaint it Championship white two town with black for the top of the mouldings down.. then put on some 92-93 Dx bumpers.. i Already have the 93 DX front bumper i jsut want the rear 93 bumper.. then put on some factory fog lights, some new rear OEM tailights beacause mine get moisture like no other right now. then some new 16" wheels (haven't decided which ones yet) a carbon fiber hood and a H23 built and boosted for about 15-16 psi. Then some Sprint 2.25" springs with tokico struts and Eibach sway bars and rear four wheel disk brakes.. not to mention replace every bushing and ball join. So guys thats my plan.. it might take a year or so to complete it but im going to take the time to do this investment.. O also some new Racing seats (Haven't decided wich ones yet either). My plan is going to pretty much have a new car by the time im done.. When they paint it i got the quote for every jam too so it will all match.. i know it will be a hefty investment and some of you will say why don't i just go buy a new car. but the truth is i love my car and after this pretty much the only thing the wont be new is the Harness and wiring but since the car only has 150K i won't worry about that to much right now.. but eventually i will.. My plan is to keep this car for as long as i can..
    R.I.P. Landon Hilburn 06-27-08

Soon to enter the family.
    CG Coupe!

92 Accord EX Sedan (Newest project)

Members ride thread 92 EX Sedan
    Members ride thread old 91 LX Coupe

if you do we can be the only white dx coupes around here.

Comment

Dude of course im doing it! lol.. i can't seem to part with her.. she's been there for me and i know everything about it lol.. i keep telling people i love my car because its the only thing that won't leave me lol.. it gets some laughs out of people
      R.I.P. Landon Hilburn 06-27-08

Soon to enter the family.
      CG Coupe!

92 Accord EX Sedan (Newest project)

Members ride thread 92 EX Sedan
      Members ride thread old 91 LX Coupe

Comment

Working...
      X