The Accord Store Now Serves The CB's!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Accord Store Now Serves The CB's!!!

Thats right guys, I logged onto there site today to look up something got my motor, being that its out of a 5th gen, and bam, they no longer sell only 94-02 parts, but 90-02. so check it out, there selection is small right now, but im sure they'll be adding stuff soon!

Link:
    www.tasauto.com
    Last edited by heylookitsdylan; 11-30-2006, 02:26 AM.
    -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
    newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
    newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
    newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

ummm where?

Comment

link?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
        link?

i concur

Comment

Sorry guys, I knew i forgot something. hahaha. Link added.
          -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
          newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
          newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
          newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

yay, overpriced products.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
              yay, overpriced products.

there are some high prices on their but they do have a lot of shit which is good. If the sight is reliable and has what they show.

Ill be keeping my eye on that site fo sho!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                there are some high prices on their but they do have a lot of shit which is good. If the sight is reliable and has what they show.

Ill be keeping my eye on that site fo sho!
                like APexi Ground wires and AGX's for 400+ right?
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by heylookitsdylan
                  Thats right guys, I logged onto there site today to look up something got my motor, being that its out of a 5th gen, and bam, they no longer sell only 94-02 parts, but 90-02. so check it out, there selection is small right now, but im sure they'll be adding stuff soon!

Link:
                  www.tasauto.com

Comment

They have a good reputation... and they aren't a multimillion dollar company, so the prices may be higher than some. But still, it's nice to see that we're not left out anymore! Maybe someone can get them to feature 3rd gen parts too! Those cars have a lot of potential as well, and the aftermarket isn't totally bare.

Comment

I'm interested in that engine damper, ingalls just introduced those, but not for cb's, reminds me of the damper in the new honda's engine bays

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                      where you been, is something wrong?
                      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Good to see they finally are including the CB's. Maybe a little high priced, but like deev said they arent a multi million dollar company like some of the others that are out there. Later

Comment

Working...
                        X