No announcement yet.

Uti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i never really thought of that.. shit good one.. 1st thing tommorrow morning..
    http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

Comment

if the final exams are anything like wyotechs exams then there about 30 pages of multiple choice answers after every 3 months lol but i dunno

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

ohio tech FTW! lol, im starting there in july, its a great school
        new ride
        07 cobalt ss/sc

Comment

whats up guys i was floating around and saw this thread and figured i chime in. uti is a good school if you nothing about cars. dont thing your gonna go and it gonna be about performance or no of that. it will teach you the basics to get you started. i learned the most from the ford fact program its not just all aobut fords they teach you alot about electical shit. i think that was the best part about the whole damn school. i was not to crazy about the school be cause i already new a good amount going in just from teaching myself. i cant say i didnt learn anything out of it because i did. I had some good teachers and you learn something new everyday. i breased through not with a 3.9gpa. i did get a good job but you have to go every day you cant just not go to class because it will screw you in the end. that one of the biggest thing about getting a good job out of there. if i had to do it again i probably would have went to my community collage and went to the ford asset program if i knew i was gonna get a job at ford. but i guess i can look at it this way i can still get a job and honda or something else if ford ever goes under which i dont think will ever happen but still as a fall back.
          cb7 sold
          2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
          95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordDx
            whats up guys i was floating around and saw this thread and figured i chime in. uti is a good school if you nothing about cars. dont thing your gonna go and it gonna be about performance or no of that. it will teach you the basics to get you started. i learned the most from the ford fact program its not just all aobut fords they teach you alot about electical shit. i think that was the best part about the whole damn school. i was not to crazy about the school be cause i already new a good amount going in just from teaching myself. i cant say i didnt learn anything out of it because i did. I had some good teachers and you learn something new everyday. i breased through not with a 3.9gpa. i did get a good job but you have to go every day you cant just not go to class because it will screw you in the end. that one of the biggest thing about getting a good job out of there. if i had to do it again i probably would have went to my community collage and went to the ford asset program if i knew i was gonna get a job at ford. but i guess i can look at it this way i can still get a job and honda or something else if ford ever goes under which i dont think will ever happen but still as a fall back.
            i like that man you inspire me even more to go..

Comment

bump OKAY WHAT ABOUT massbay college i was thining aout going there for the certificate program.. let me know thanks

Comment

if you really want to learn how to fix cars, do what i did: started off as a porter, became a lubetech, and now i have been flat rate for about 5 yrs. now. you have to be with the right tech and have a focused mind. oh yeah, you gotta have common sense too.
                The beginning of a new era............................
                165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Working...
                X