Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ralphie
    yea id go with ur feelings on it.

I mean its relation by marriage so its not to close.

And im in a long distance relationship right now.... im in Ga in the Army and my girl lives in NY and is finishing up her bachealors(sp). I get out in Oct next year and we plan to move to fla, well im going home since thats home but she is moving down with me.

It is hard but we plan on seeing each other every 5 weeks untill then. Im crazy about her so its not so bad but not having her here with me all the time sucks ass.

But if the two of you are willing to make it happen then it shouldnt be to bad
    She's probably going around baning jodys!
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

it would have been better for you to THINK that she wasnt your cousin at the dinner. then you would have an exsuce for dating her if you found out later that she was.

personaly i wouldnt. i mean everyone is entitled that one relative that you want to get with or even bang the crap out of but cant b/c or your relation. your no differnt buddy. lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
        thats wrong man.. but still funny
        -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
        -1993 Accord EX SOLD
        -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
        -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Some of you guys are idiots. phatdoughnut can't even spell incest correctly.

There is no such thing as 5th cousings or whatever, it's just a name which our culture has adopted. In reality the blood lines end at the cousin level.

So truthfully, you two aren't even related. Go for it!

Comment

damn that is kinda fucked

ummm na she aint the type. if she wasnt going to be faithfull shed have been upfront with me because why the hell would she wanna spend money on coming here and all this other shit if she was just gonna get it in NY?

Not that its not possible but unlikely at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
              damn that is kinda fucked

ummm na she aint the type. if she wasnt going to be faithfull shed have been upfront with me because why the hell would she wanna spend money on coming here and all this other shit if she was just gonna get it in NY?

Not that its not possible but unlikely at this point.
              DAmn RAlph (totally just made me think of my favorite movie of all time! christmas story..rofl) anyways, im just jodying you! haha to funny.. I had to you know? Just got done watching fullmetaljacket the otherday.

Yeah i dunno one time my friend wanted me to "take a road trip" with him and visit his gf like 10+hrs away, im like sure whatever, we get there having a good time and then the day we have to leave she tells him she was cheating on him.... ouch what a bitch, shoulda just told him and not wasted out time..
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

DAmn RAlph (totally just made me think of my favorite movie of all time! christmas story..rofl) anyways, im just jodying you! haha to funny.. I had to you know? Just got done watching fullmetaljacket the otherday.

Yeah i dunno one time my friend wanted me to "take a road trip" with him and visit his gf like 10+hrs away, im like sure whatever, we get there having a good time and then the day we have to leave she tells him she was cheating on him.... ouch what a bitch, shoulda just told him and not wasted out time..

lol thats funny cuz when my girl was here last week i made her watch FMJ cuz she had never seen it lol.

But yea i expected to get some comments when i posted it up, it is the internet and this is Cb7 lol lots of comedians on here lol.

But its cool. Im not naieve, i pay attention and i keep my shit together so that my end is good. I trust her completely and have no doubt that shit will work out!!

And as far as your friend, that sucks ass. I dont know what id do but i wouldnt be happy

Comment

Working...
                X