i hate hickeys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
    i tell not to do it and she doesnt do it nearly as much as she used to.she does it only when she is really getting into it, like when i finger her and shit.

thanksgiving dinner is gonna be fun tonite

ILBB
    yeah that was too much info haha

Nicole
    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

oops sorry miss sometimes i forget we got ladies in here

ILBB
      People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
      The world needs to be reset.

Comment

I dont think your too serious about it or else it wouldn't happen.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
          Well I think it looks trashy when people have hickeys
          i agree

i guess hickeys are ok if your 15 and dont know any better but when your still getting them at an older age then either your old lady is choosing a poor method to display how insecure(sp?) she is, or your a dork that has to announce to the world hey, "im a fucking pimp thats getting laid, and the proof is on my neck...LOOK!".

Comment

hickeys are fucking nasty, i have never given or recieved one......i just dont see the point of like sucking the shit out of somones neck..?

Comment

Hickies FTL! My gf has given them too me a few times not realizing it, other times on purpose. She thinks it's funny but, I gave her one ONCE and she was pissed. It was a triumph for me though cause I couldn't ever give her one when I tried so she made fun of me. So when I did it she got mad...weird how they think....lol

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

yeah, i understand.......my girl always wants to give me ones, but i tell her no. Because I also....hate hearing from people "hey, is that a hickey i see?"

Comment

that spoon method doesnt work. i already tried it.

Comment

yay for hickies!!!

They do kinda suck, there really is no point, and 100s of fucktards will point it out.

My girl has given me a pretty good share of them but i get her back and she also gets pissed. There cool if there not visible because then it wont ruin pictures!

Spoon doesnt work!

Comment

Working...
                    X