i hate hickeys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hate hickeys...

man every week my girl has to give me a hickey.i fucking hate them, and i hate when people point them out."is that a hickey on your neck", no its a fucking bruse from getting punched you dipshit.my dad gets pissed as hell saying i shouldnt be walking around like that.I fucking hate them i love when my girl is sucking on my neck but not when she leaves marks.I tell her everytime no more hickeys same shit.Today she went crazy on me and my whole belly is full of marks.

anybody else hate hickeys?

btw i'm at her house waiting for my buddy to bring more alcohol happy holydays guys

ILBB
    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    The world needs to be reset.

you shouldn't walk around with that shit on your neck---ya pops is right....i'd smack that bitch if she did it again...
    Harm_Lane_Sound Long Island NY...

68 posts forever...we nuh rate the 69 ting

Comment

Give her like 10 hickeys on her neck. See how she likes it!

Comment

shes "marking her man" girls love that shit

Comment

my ex sed to do that shit all the time i fuckin hated it ........lol i gave her one and she was pissed she tried to cover it with make up abd it didnt work i thought it was funny as hell .....she didnt

anyway long story short she did it all the time till i started doing it back
          R.I.P. 6-10-07

(\__/)
          (O.o )
          (> < )

My Rotor DIY
          I'm not perfect i will make mistakes if i do just point it out to me

Comment

Supposedly from what I have heard you can scrape hickeys off with a spoon lol. Havent tried it but should next time haha.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

You put ice on it.
              She's my 1st love!

Originally posted by CustomLowz via greencb7inkc
              Hey, Grandma! You want a lumpkin?
              Oh,here comes one now! What now, BITCH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                Supposedly from what I have heard you can scrape hickeys off with a spoon lol. Havent tried it but should next time haha.
                You would have to scrape off skin. They are ruptured blood vessels ( small ones of course ) that haven't broken the skin. ( like a bruise )

Your best bet is a ice pack and time.
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

they dont bother me too bad, but i do get annoyed like you said when people are like is that a hickey?! but i only get them when the girlfriend and i have been drinking, which is never cause underage drinking is illegal and bad!

Comment

yeah, i dont really mind em...as long as its done on a sunday, cause by friday its gone, and friday is club night, chicks see you with that its like reppellant
                    ..[CB7][STAR]..
                    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

I like hickeys but not on my neck
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Just wipe some spicey shit on your neck and wait for her to do it. Then make sure theres no water around, she'll love that shit.

^^ Clicky for Members Ride! ^^

Comment

Well I think it looks trashy when people have hickeys where it shows. and yes Im a girl. I do not give my man hickeys, I know he is MINE and no one elses. but the guy that said the spoon thing, what you do is put a spoon in the freezer then put the back of it on your neck, its somthing to do with what spoons are made of, and when they are cold, and you stick it on you, there is a chemical that will make it go away faster.

good luck, and if you dont want her to do it anymore, dont act like you are joking when she does it, tell her no and thats it, let her get pissed, but to me it looks really trashy.

Nicole
                          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

i tell not to do it and she doesnt do it nearly as much as she used to.she does it only when she is really getting into it, like when i finger her and shit.

thanksgiving dinner is gonna be fun tonite

ILBB
                            People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                            The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Man I hate hickies, but my excuse is I got by a paintball LOL... always work

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Working...
                              X