what would u do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what would u do?

my neighbor just got a bike its a yamaha r1 bad ass bike but he also has a 2000 prelude well since he bought the bike he never drives the prelude anymore and he says its a piece of sh!t!!! and i tell him its a beautiful car but he disagrees but anyway he tells me he hates it and he never changes the oil in it so i asked him if i can drive it so when i turn it on starts like a champ and i drive down some empty straight away and it pulled sooooooo hard and the vtec was soooo loud i almost sh!tted my pants so i take it back to him and asked him what he going to do with it and he says(his exact words) i sellin the piece of sh!t for a grand for whoever wants it give me a grand!!! so i told him give me a couple weeks and ill have the money and he said ok,oh and the cars paid for interior perfect but i just want the motor to swap it in my accord and i guess ill sell the shell for like 300 bucks but yea thats my story
    i LOVE jdM

sounds like ur neighbor is a spolied rat...

are they like frggin rich??

Comment

well the guy barely speaks english they moved here from south america and the guy has money he also has an Acura RL and his wfe drives a Audi s4
      i LOVE jdM

Comment

Get it cant pass up a deal like that. If the shell is in perfect condition I would keep the car as is and just use your car as a daily or somethin.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I'd just keep the lude nad buy an H to swap...
          My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

damn, a lot of members on this site have neighbors that have ludes. i want a neighbor with a lude. is the car manual? if you are selling it for $300 i might be interested, but getting it to kansas would suck.

Comment

the lude is in perfect shape but i dont want it just want the motor
              i LOVE jdM

Comment

Dangit...too bad you're not in CA...
                My Ongoing CB7 Project

Comment

sorry to say, but if the prelude is in good condition, why bother swapping out the engine...the prelude is a great looking car as well!
                  Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
                  Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

Dumbass, if the car is in such good shape why not buy it from him, sell it for 8k and buy an H with plenty left over for other mods.

Did you forget to put in your brain this morning?

Comment

yea it is but i want the h in my accord
                      i LOVE jdM

Comment

Originally posted by jTUNEDsedan
                        hmm if your selling the shell for 300 I might want to buy it

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
                        .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
                        .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

making a really good condition car into an engine donor for your accord just isn't a good idea. if anything get the prelude, sell it for what its worth, buy a jdm h22a type s motor and still have thousands in your pocket.
                          1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Only on this site would someone rip an H out of a perfect car that's better than the CB to begin with.

Sell the whole car, and use the money to fund the CB. Going OBD2 -> OBDI on your first swap is more hassle than its worth.

Plus the USDM motor didn't have as much power.

Comment

yea it is but i want the h in my accord
                              Are you that dense? Sell the damned 'lude, turn a big profit, use the money to buy an H and you'll have plenty left over for other mods. Is that really so difficult grasp?

Comment

Working...
                              X