• Time
  • Show
Clear All

random pic of the day thread

how many of u have fishes that crawl into ur hand and stay there? ahah

[IMG]http://****.adminity.net:9996/carlos/meh%20big%20fish.JPG[/IMG]

[IMG]http://****.adminity.net:9996/carlos/meh%20fish%20tank.JPG[/IMG]

[IMG]http://****.adminity.net:9996/carlos/MEH%20FISHES%202.JPG[/IMG]

so yeh.. these are meh fisheys.. and umm the first pic is my biggest fish.. 3yrs old.. i was cleaning the tank one day and he just crawled into my hand.. he kept doing that.. and i thought fishes only had 3 sec memory?

Praise The Lowered...

haha wtf dude lol Nice fishes i want to have a custom fishtank in my car I saw in on Pimp my ride on MTV once

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
      i want to have a custom fishtank in my car I saw in on Pimp my ride on MTV once

hahaha

me too
      R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

haha nice.. that's crazy that the fish just floats into your hand and stays there... unheard of.

Comment

I wish my fish would do that, instead the swim into the glass at full speed nad hit it .

btw nice sig

Comment

i dont get it though and no one can exlpain it.. its supposeably said that fishes have a very short term memory.. i dont do that all the time.. but sometimes when i do it he does it sometimes no.. so i think its all about mood hes in..
            and yeh the sig is funny as hell.. i was tearing it up when i first saw that

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

I was once watching mythbusters and they had a maze and trained the fish to go threw it, they got better every time. I dont think its true either about 3 sec memories. The fish i have are very territorial and pic their own spots in the tank, plus they pick on newcomers for a while. How do they know when to stop picking on them if they only have 3 second memories.

Comment

hahah thats awesome, i have one fish that wont even be able to fit into my hand lol, we call him/her fat bastard, lol, cause its one big ass fish...all of our others ones are about 1ft long or so including thier tail or whataver its called...and then we got a bunch 1inch+ ones that swin in a school around the tank...they are fun to scare when im cleaning the tank.

^sold

Comment

i like this pic and i dont know why
                  2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                  2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

thats pics very calming.kinda like the calm before a storm.cool i like it.

Comment

Working...
                    X