Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gift for a girl..

http://www.sharisberries.com/detail.asp?SKU=SE12700

well its this girls bday..she is pretty cute..for an asian and she has a body.

im not trying to get at her...just trying to sweeten up her friend lolz...wutever...i dont like her friend...i just want to make a good impression (im an idiot).

me and my friend are chippin in....what u guys think?
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Well, if you're not pursuing her, then a "heart-shaped" anything is kind of the wrong message to send across.

*throws in his $0.02*
    Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

Originally posted by usc
      Well, if you're not pursuing her, then a "heart-shaped" anything is kind of the wrong message to send across.

i heard that! hearts = love... you'll either come on WAY to strong, or she'll think you're in love and make herself fall into it

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

lolz..heart huh...well my friend tried to get with her...she isnt interested in no one. lolz i dont know...there was this bouque of cflowers that was made of candy, but they closed down here.

iono...friendly love..maybe friends with benifits LOLZ!! humm...i asked her if she likes strawberries...she said yea..so i MAY go for it...who cares waht she thinks...lolz make her htink for a while.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Personally, if you spend more then $5 on someone that means it's more then like. I wouldn't spend more then the cost of a value meal on her unless she's A) Giving head, or B) A potential partner. That is all...

Comment

Originally posted by y2knowledge
            Personally, if you spend more then $5 on someone that means it's more then like. I wouldn't spend more then the cost of a value meal on her unless she's A) Giving head, or B) A potential partner. That is all...
            lmao!!!

most, if not all, chicks like candy and/or sweets, so find out what her favorite candy is and get her some of that. that way you come off sweet and smooth, but not on the love tip... might make it easier to get in those jeans!

Comment

Your spending way to much! You are going to scare the girl right away. Trust me. Just get her a dozen roses or make that just a boquite(I can't spell) of flowers.

Heart=NO
              Lot's of money=NO

Flowers are thoughtful and not to strong.

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

Originally posted by 5spdintegra
                . Just get her a dozen roses

Flowers are thoughtful and not to strong.
                a dozen roses should be about the same price.

if you want to get her flowers, get her something out of the ordinary. roses are played out, esp. on a chick who's just friends right now (use roses sparingly so a chick doesn't think you'll just whip them out at any time). now birds of paradise or sunflowers are a good pick since they're so neutral and guys tend to get other flowers, you'll LOOK like you put a lot of thought into it even though you didn't. tulips are also good.

Comment

make a "bouquet" of dandelions. ---'--{*
                  Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
                    maybe friends with benifits
                    Hell yeah... FTF's are the best (wait a min- I wish I had one...lol)...

Yeah... Like what USC said... Giving her anything heart-shaped will send her a wrong message, which could mean the end of whatever started (since she's not interested in anyone)...

A single yellow rose (yellow means friendship) arranged in a bud vase along with some of her favorite sweets should do it... Females are suckers when it comes to the single rose (IMO, it signifies "only one"- and that's the lady you're giving it to)...

L8z-
                    Jay
                    "Don't meddle with things you don't understand..."

1990 Accord LX- Maroon w/Raspberry pearl. Daily driven: NOT a stay-at-home-bitch RIP 8/9/2006

Another Gen4 CB7 ryde in the works...

Ryde Syndicate... "If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense..."

Comment

Originally posted by Mauiboy056
                      Females are suckers when it comes to the single rose (IMO, it signifies "only one"- and that's the lady you're giving it to)...
                      a'ight playa!!!

Comment

LOL...

L8z-
                        Jay

1990 Accord LX- Maroon w/Raspberry pearl. Daily driven: NOT a stay-at-home-bitch RIP 8/9/2006

Comment

well we gave it to her...she liked it..so did her cuute co-wroker lolz. her co worker was like aww....she liked it...lolz i wonder if im in the boat for her co-worker now...maybe i should get a strawberry rose...haha fuk it..let her get me.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

What did you give her... If you don't mind me asking (I'm sure the others are wondering, too)....

BTW.....

Don't make a play for her "cuuute" co-worker or else the girl you gave flowers (or gifts) to will think you're "using" her to get to the co-worker... Just my 2 clams...

L8z-
                            Jay

Comment

i say get in where you fit in

Comment

Working...
                              X