Anyone heard of this site they sell rotawheels cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone heard of this site they sell rotawheels cheap

the site is 18racing.com my friend bought sliptreams from there i just wanna know if anybody has bought or heard from them
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

i hear rota's are poor quality rims. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
      I've seen rotas demolished at the track.
      MYCB7.com

Comment

really Never heard anything bad from them, i mean they are replicas of real jdm ones so idk
        1993 Accord EX
        2011 Subaru STi

Comment

dude just get real jdm dude... of u pay for what u get..up 2

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204
            really Never heard anything bad from them, i mean they are replicas of real jdm ones so idk
            i've seen pictures that will make sure i never put rotas on any car i own.
            1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

they did have casting issues in the past but it has been cleared up

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
              "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
              "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Someone post the picture of the gt3 that shattered lol.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Never heard of them. I bought my 16" C8's from urbanimport.com for around $500, with free lugnuts. Have ridden on them for around 2000 miles and no problems so far

Comment

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=471791&page=2

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

why would you sport knock-offs for the track? to look good?
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                        You heard right. It's like spitting in the faces of all the people that put time, effort, creativity, and great craftmanship into their work to offer a piece of art into the world. "later."
                        www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

i LOVE my ITR's....real shit

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
                            i bought my slipstreams from machiii.net they were 500 shipped
                            How long did it take you to get your rims? I was thinking of ordering some CE28's off that site but had never heard anything of it before.

Comment

from the site posted
                              That is a pretty strong statement you made about Rota Wheels. Let me first say that all wheels break under the right stressful conditions due to misuse or simply wear and tear can cause a wheel to crack or bend.

Secondly, Rota wheels are ISO9000 certified which means they meet a certain international quality standard that many countries around the world adhere to. This says a lot to me that they hold this certification. I have seen on this website all kinds of wheels breaking so by saying Rota wheels are bad you are seriously mis-judging the company's products and reputation on this board.

You are entitled to your opinion and i respect that. I just disapprove of it.

One last thing, i personally use Rota Subzero's as my track wheels mated with Yokohama A032R tires which i run hard for 30 min sessions at HPDE's only. I know of others who use them in the ECHC. I always check them regularly to make sure they don't have any hairline cracks or are bent, etc. Wheels are a wear item!
                              wheels ARE a wear item, just like tires. OEM wheels also crack, so what. If you didnt know that, then you're retarded.

and not everyone buys wheels because they are copies of J4Y D33 3M, but just because they look good and are affordable.

This is an opinion from someone that isnt biased about these wheels OR JDM.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                              X