almost got a ticket.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

almost got a ticket.

well i was driving on the highway doing 68 in a 65. cop comes around and just starts to trail and sees me passing people at 68.

so he flips his lights and then tells me to slow down and points at his spedometer. and im like wtf...im perfectly legal.

so i said aiite so i cruzed again and he was going slow so i passed him doing 65...foo got in back of me and flipped his lights and pulled me over.

so im like "whats up"

he is like how fast you were going, and im like 67...he goes whats the speed limit, and i was like 65. at this moment im wondering why is he tripping.

so he said that he clocked me at 72 and when i was going 70 he clocked me at 80. and i told him i thought he was going slow so i just went around him, and he was like no you were just blowing by traffic. and im like, well one of us is wrong or one of us doesnt know whats up.

so he was like when did u get ur spedo checked, and im like never, the shit works. so he was like well if u said u were going 70 when u were in front of me you wernt, u were blowing by traffic

and then i was like, well that explains why im always home faster, i just thought traffic was slow. and then i explained that im not going to bull shit with you dude (fuk yea i said dude) but how are you going to write me up on a speeding ticket when i didnt even know i was speeding...

he was like well look at traffic, and im like those dudes are in the slow lane...

and he is like you know what, never mind just get ur spedo checked out, i wont write you a fixing ticket or a speeding ticket. but just to let you know when you passed me at 70 mph (on my spedo) you were doing about 80 mph, so thats why im pissed cause i gave you a warning but you didnt follow it.

and i go my bad dude, shit if i knew i was going that fast haha i wouldnt be dumb enough to go past you...i would wait till you were gone or something.

at least i know my spedo is off...

wtf dudes hahaha
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

ur real bright there buddy. who ignores a cop.. LOL.. get your speedo checked cus its prolly off, either that or his radar needs to be calibrated

Comment

BRO BRO get a valentine one, then you could be like oo yeah hes checking, BRAKE!!!!!! lol enjoy
      To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by midnightaccord
        BRO BRO get a valentine one, then you could be like oo yeah hes checking, BRAKE!!!!!! lol enjoy
        fuck that, just dont speed..

his gun could also be un calibrated...

doesnt make scence at all... why would you speed by a cop? i think he was fucken with you.. YOU DONT EVEN HAVE bigger rims!
        Last edited by phatdoughnut; 05-02-2004, 11:48 PM.
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

thats weird,thats a uncommon problem.make sure its is your speedo before you get it fixed.around here theres radar detectors near schools.they tell you how fast your going.fly by one of those.

Comment

Rule #1: NEVER pass a cop on the highway! I'll go 45 in a 65 if there's a cop going slow. I figure, if that bastard isn't speeding like usual, he's looking to get someone who is.

Hell, I go 80 in the 45mph construction zone on Rt 295 everyday on my way to work and/or school. No radar detector besides the two baby blue ones in my head...

Comment

I don't know about the cursing at the police officer, but usually when you explain and be assurtive... it helps. That way you are both on a good level of respect. I hate dealing with cops as much as anybody else, but i found that if you talk to him and just say "yes i was wrong" or "no i'm not" and explain, hes 5x more likely to just let you go...
              kiokin.com

Comment

Very true. Cops are people too... as many seem to forget. They get bitched at and whined at all the time, and so many people seem to think they're completely stupid. "I didn't realize I was speeding, officer" ... right after you finished weaving your way through already-speeding traffic.

I've given cops honest answers before, and they just said "Ok, I'll let you go, but knock it off." The ONLY speeding ticket I ever got was probably because I DIDN'T tell the truth. I was freaking out about being late to my first accounting test, and I passed some lady (who accelerated as I tried to get past.) I floored it, as to miss the large truck coming at me... I got in front, but a cop was behind the truck. He caught me going like 65 in a 45. I told him about passing the lady, but not about her accelerating... or about my test. He explained that passing must be done within the speed limit. Got a ticket for 54 in a 45... only 2 points instead of the 4 I deserved. He probably would've let me go if I gave him my true sob story! I just didn't want to seem like a whiny bitch, cuz he must hear that crap all the time. (cost me $280 to get rid of the points and get a "wreckless driving" ticket...)

Comment

i do give them respect... they do have dangerous jobs.
                  kiokin.com

Comment

i gave him respect. i didnt yell or anything, i was just trying to be calm and go with the flow cause he can write me up any ways.

basically i just said wahts up...truthfully..lol i told him i was over the speed limit as well.

but when he pointed out that i passed him at a higher speed and there was something wrong i acknowledged it and im like yea, shit should of done it..my fault.

i just try to reason with the guy.

ill get my friend to go behind me on the freeway when i do 70 to see what speed im at
                    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

The cop was probably just mad because you didnt slow down to 10 miles an hour like everyone else does when they see a cop. I dont know why some cops flip if you are near the speed limit anyway, whats the difference.

Comment

Its obvious bro that that cop had absolutely nothing else better to do his wife probably didnt give him no ass and he probably things everything in the world is wrong. If he didnt clock you then you straight he cant do shit to you he has to have it on the gaydar that they be using. if he wants to argue with you just agree to to what he says so he can leave you the fuck alone and thats it hell let you on your way and he can kiss your ass. What i do is if cops are ahead of people i go right past em loud muffler and all i dont give a damn.

I turn off the block if i dont wanna be bothered cause you know they look for anything. The police truely have no lives. There was this one time i was on the road like last week tuesday and a police car went by ahead of the lane everyone was staying behind the police car i just went through didnt give a shit i knew my rights. and when the police car slowed down everyone else slowed down behind him im like whatever i need to get home.

Heh one time i got pulled over in front of my crib i told and showed em my uncles a cop and they was like who him i told emyup see the liscence plate on the explorer they told me have a nice day i told em you too officer have a nice day they were pissed like they wanted to cap me right there as my uncle came through and talked to them like he fellas what seems to be the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
                          thats weird,thats a uncommon problem.make sure its is your speedo before you get it fixed.around here theres radar detectors near schools.they tell you how fast your going.fly by one of those.
                          lol I did that once on President Ave in Fall River..they never seem to nab you though..lol
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                            you'd have went to jail for that around here.......if you don't offer to give them head, then you're going downtown dammit....seriously, you'd have at least gotten a $140 ticket 99/100 times.......i know you didn't really think that everyone else was going slower though, did you?
                            i've said that but you can tell by the RPM how fast you're going usually...........lol
                            at 70 im at 3300 rpm haha

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Working...
                            X