X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy UK police chase

the copper on the bike was damn lucky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ifR4m4-THY

haha...thats crazy...too bad the video ends....we missed the police really asserting their authority
    DEVOTE

Comment

Why were they hitting the body of the car instead of breaking the windows and pulling the driver out? Can someone tell me why???

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Read the comments below on youtube. Never knew English police didn't carry guns

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
          Read the comments below on youtube. Never knew English police didn't carry guns
          Well that was obvious in the video itself, but why didnt they use there lil sticks to break the window.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

heeeyyy its uk accord! where is my goddamned side moldings can someone tell me that? UK Accord can you tell me?

Comment

I guess I missed the whole chase part.
              RIP:
              1993 Honda Accord LX 5spd Sedan [2005-2007]
              1994 Honda Accord LX 5spd Sedan [2001-2004]
              Currently daily:
              1990 Honda Accord EX 5spd Sedan [2012-Present]

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                Well that was obvious in the video itself, but why didnt they use there lil sticks to break the window.
                i think they were trying too, i have an expandable baton and they arent very solid for breaking things. i was mad after work and was tearing up my room just hitting a bunch of shit and accidently hit my transmission with it, bent it up pretty good.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

whatup jsinger? i see your from wichita as well. do you know dylan with the white wagon, and dan?

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                    i think they were trying too, i have an expandable baton and they arent very solid for breaking things. i was mad after work and was tearing up my room just hitting a bunch of shit and accidently hit my transmission with it, bent it up pretty good.
                    That could explain it. Looking at the video 2x those looked a bit weak. Should give them baseball bats instead of batons lol. Damn look at the comments haha euro vs american war up in there lol.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                      That could explain it. Looking at the video 2x those looked a bit weak. Should give them baseball bats instead of batons lol. Damn look at the comments haha euro vs american war up in there lol.
                      or just some tonfas...guess they want something concealable.

i wanna be a UK cop, start bashing shit.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                      X