LOL @ my dad and Jury Duty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL @ my dad and Jury Duty

LMAO. My dad was summoned to Jury Duty and this is what happened according to him:

Dad: I have a question?
    Interviewer: What is it sir?
    Dad: What If I'm prejudice?
    Int.:Sir, the defendant is caucasian... (my dad is also white)
    Dad: I realize that...
    Int.: Sir, if you dont want to be here, Just claim a hardship in the Family...

LMAO! on the record, my dad really isnt prejudice...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

haha, i got out of jury duty because i lived 2 hours away from the court house

Comment

I got stuck with jury duty...I don't know why they picked me, I was the youngest one there, had my lip pierced, was wearing a "bleeding through" band shirt, a wallet chain, and ripped jeans... but i got picked and had to go for 2 weeks, it sucked dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Bongo
        I got stuck with jury duty...I don't know why they picked me, I was the youngest one there, had my lip pierced, was wearing a "bleeding through" band shirt, a wallet chain, and ripped jeans... but i got picked and had to go for 2 weeks, it sucked dick.
        i dont know how they do it inyour state, but in washington they did it via your drivers license, it doesnt matter what you look like. Ever citizen serves. Some get lucky and never serve some get unlucky have to serve more than others.
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

LOL thats funny, I would have just clained a family hardship to begine with..
          MYCB7.com

Comment

it usually goes like that but it was an insurance fraud case and i forget what it was that made it like this but the judge ended up interviewing every single person called in that day...it took forever and i was 3rd to last person interviewed so I'm pretty sure they were just getting desperate on jurors so they picked me.

Comment

Working...
            X