No announcement yet.

East Coast Meet In Spring...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, Theres a fucking HUGE parking lot at my school, but Im wayy too far north for the southern people. Im about an hour and a half past DC. I also dont know of any good roads around here, which is a disgrace, although I cant really say Ive been looking hard.
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
      Honestly, Theres a fucking HUGE parking lot at my school, but Im wayy too far north for the southern people. Im about an hour and a half past DC. I also dont know of any good roads around here, which is a disgrace, although I cant really say Ive been looking hard.
      What school do you go to?

Comment

York College.
        -Mark-
        CB7
        CD5

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
          York College.
          Ahhh alright. I thought maybe it was somewhere that I knew some people. Thats about 1.5 hours from me.

Comment

Ok guys... the votes are leaning towards VA, not far behind is NC. I personaly vote for VA. Roanoke seems like a great idea.

Pretty soon we'll decide on a city, once we decide on a state.

Comment

Williamsburg to a VA Beach cruise.
              wat

Comment

That really wouldnt be a bad idea. From what I remember Williamsburg is a really nice town too.
                -Mark-
                CB7
                CD5

Comment

And Colonial Williamsburg has cool photo-opts, old buildings and shit. Oh and rock candy! And wooden cap guns! FUCK!
                  wat

Comment

How did we go from North Carolina to Georgia? I vote for Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
                    600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

my vote went to Maryland.
                      Seattle Silver crew #5
                      Member of the Midwest Car Club.
                      ..........2004 accord ex v6 - J30A4.......................... 91 accord ex - JDM H22A -- Long gone...

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                        Hey man, what year are you at clemson? I got a buddy that goes there with a sc300 with exhaust and he's swapping a 1jz in. Just wondering if you know him. He's a soph this year

EDIT: is there anyway to change my vote, I wanna go to deals gap now
                        I just graduated in august. I am not sure I have seen that guy around. Tell him to check out the Clemson Sports Car Club at clemsonscc.com. It is a really awesome car club at Clemson. Anyway back on topic.

I am for NC but VA wouldn't be so bad. I guess we will see how it goes.
                        FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

Nawf Kehlina.

Comment

VA..it sint he middle and plus the meet was in NC last spring..and I'm in NC, and willing to drive

also there is another thread with a poll discussing where the meet should be located.
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...8&page=1&pp=20
                            -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                            -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                            -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                            -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by hondatuner4267
                              VA..it sint he middle and plus the meet was in NC last spring..and I'm in NC, and willing to drive

also there is another thread with a poll discussing where the meet should be located.
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...8&page=1&pp=20

yeah, this one has a poll, so I think its kinda like a supplement thread.
                              -Mark-
                              CB7
                              CD5

Comment

this thread was to find a state. i think. then the other one is to find a city.

Comment

Working...
                                X